TIME FLEW(68)

You were resisting the urge to tell him that you did want to be with him as soon as his fake relationship ended, but you couldn't do that, you told Lando you wanted to do things right between you, you couldn't just break up with Lando to be with Carlos, it wasn't fair, neither for him nor for you.

-I'm sorry about everything, I didn't even want to break up with you in the first place.

-Don't worry, I get it, I just wanted to know and thank you both for telling me.

-I told you this once and I'm telling you this again, I'll be waiting for you. -Carlos said, you felt sad but relieved.

-Are you okay, sister? 

-Yeah, I'm fine. -you smiled.

-I'm just relieved that you finally know. -Carlos said.

-Well, thank you for telling me the truth, I better go now. 

-Don't be ridiculous. -Charles stopped you. -Why don't you spend the night? You can have my room.

-She can have mine, I'll sleep on the couch. -Carlos said.

You were nervous, you felt weird, deep down you wanted to stay, it had been a long time since you hung out just the three of you. You didn't want to dig deeper into the matter of Carlos and Isa but curiousity was killing you.

You knew that Carlos was still in love with you, after all, his relationship was not real. You left them in suspense for a little while, you didn't say anything and they waited for your response.

-Fine, I'll stay. -you smiled, they cheered.

-We can watch a movie, any suggestions? -Charles asked.

-Or we can watch The Vampire Diaries. -you said, they looked at you, judging you.

-We're not watching that. -they both said at the same time.

-Oh c'mon, it's a good show, you started to watch it with me years ago, we can continue watching it.

-Fine, just a few episodes. -Charles said, you sat on the couch, you were inbetween Carlos and Charles. You covered yourself with a blanket, Carlos looked at you and you covered him with the blanket. You put on the series and the three of you were silent, attentive to what was happening.

-But Elena was with Stefan, right? -Charles asked.

-Yes. -you said. -But he left with Klaus against his will.

-But she also likes Damon or am I wrong? -Carlos asked, looking at you.

You continued watching, you didn't even felt tired or sleepy, you were hooked. You skipped several episodes because you had already seen them.

-What time is it? -you asked.

-12AM. -Carlos said looking at his phone.

-Carlos POV-

-Thanks. -she said. -It's so late, time flew.

-Yeah...I think I'm going to bed now. -Charles said as he stood up.

-Oh c'mon, the best episode is starting. -Y/n said to him.

-You can watch it without me. -Charles giggled. -Good night.

We stayed silent, watching the episode. I really didn't want to fall asleep, I was enjoying being with her, I missed her.

-So she does love Damon. -I said.

-Yes! So far are you team Damon or team Stefan?