SHE LEFT (48)

-Are you really going back to Monaco? -Carlos asked as you were packing your things, you didn't take much out of the suitcase since you only wore pajamas and packed what you wore the day before, you had already showered and had almost everything ready.

-Yeah. -you said without looking up, closing your suitcase.

-You're doing it again Y/n...

-And what's that? -you asked putting a hand on your waist and faking a smile.

-You're closing again, not talking, pretending everything's fine and nothing affects you.

-I'm going to Monaco, Carols, happy?

-No, not really, I told you to be objective, don't be mad at me, it's not my fault.

-It kinda is.

-No, it's not and you know it, I can't do anything, you're mad at me because I'm around, you're actually mad at the situation which, by the way, I totally get, I'm angry as hell too, I'm just happy we're together despite this situation, our relationship is not going to change, we just can't be seen in public for a while.

-K, my uber is here, see you. -you left him in the room, closed the door, entered the elevator and got off, you got into the car and the driver started the trip.

-Carlos POV-

I saw the door close slowly, I stood there, in the middle of the room, frozen, "k, my uber is here, see you"? What the hell was that? Y/n can be so hard to talk to, almost all the time, she literally left me in Maranello, alone, she didn't say anything, when are we seeing each other again? Did she just break up with me? Is she going to the next race? I didn't understand anything, my heart was beating so fast, I was nervous, I was confused, angry.

I walked up to Charles' room, walked in circles for a couple of minutes, I hated bringing his brother into this but he's also my friend and he never takes sides. I knocked on the door, he took a few minutes to open it, I came in and went straight to the bed, saw Charlotte there, I sat down.

-Hi Carlos, I'm good thank you, what about you? Oh yeah Charlotte's amazing too, she's actually right there, I see you already saw her.

-She just left.

-What? -Charlotte asked.

-To where? She didn't tell me anything.

-She's going to Monaco, like right now she's on her way back to Monaco.

-I think she really is mad with this situation, she hasn't talked to me at all, has she talked to you, babe?

-No, not even a text. -Charlotte checked her phone. -Look you guys, of course she is mad, she is being limited in something you shouldn't be, she doesn't know how to feel or who to be angry with, just give her some space, I'll talk to her tomorrow.

-Would you do that? -I asked, worried.

-Of course, Carlos, don't worry.

-Thank you, babe. -Charles approached her to give her a kiss. -Carlos you should stay, we could watch a movie.

-I don't wanna bother you.

-Don't be stupid, mate, you're more than welcomed, we didn't see each other in like...4 days? That's too much.

-Take his offer, he doesn't say those things to me. -Charlotte rolled her eyes.

-Liar! -I laughed.

-Fine, I'll stay, what are we watching? -I sat on the left side, on the edge of the bed, Charles besides me, leaving him between me and Charlotte, he turned on the TV and he put The Breakfast Club, one of Y/n's favorites.

The movie was halfway done, I saw Charles beside me looking at his phone, I gave him a little bump with my elbow.

-Leave your phone, pay attention. -I said trying to see what he was doing.

-Sorry, I just texted Y/n.

-I told you to wait until I text her tomorrow. -Charlotte said pausing the movie.

-It's my sister, I need to know if she's okay, I didn't pressure her anyway, I just sent her one text. -he locked his phone. -Did you text her, mate?

-No. -I paused. -I want to give her some space, I can text her later or tomorrow.

-Yeah, that's probably a good idea, I just hope she doesn't do anything stupid. -Charles said and Charlotte put play to the movie.

-Y/n POV-

Arriving at your apartment, you left your things in your room and fell on the bed, you took off your shoes and sighed. You took out your phone and checked if you had any texts or notifications, you just had a text from Charles asking if you were okay and when he would see you again, you sighed and tapped on the text.

Charles: hey, are you okay? When am I seeing you again?

You: idk Charles

Charles: well me and Charlotte hope we see you in England.

You didn't reply to his text, you put your phone to charge, took off your clothes and got in the shower.

You blow dried your hair, still with the towel on, you put on a little concealer and sealed it, you finished with a layer of mascara and some gloss. You opened your closet and grabbed some  mom jeans and a gray sweatshirt, you grabbed your Ferrari cap, the same one that Charles used to bother you with when you were little, you still had it, it was your favorite.

Just for once you didn't want to stay in your room feeling sorry for yourself, you had decided to go take a walk, maybe grab some coffee, clear your mind. You left your apartment, you put on your airpods and started walking; the breeze felt nice, you took deep breathes.

Without realizing, you had already arrived at the casino, you took a photo of the casino with all the luxury cars parked there, you added the location and the pin emoji and posted it to your instagram story. Not even a minute passed after you posted the story that you got a text from Carlos, you sighed and looked at the sky, the sun was already setting. You started walking towards the sea, you looked both ways of the street to pass without being hit and you saw a familiar car, the jolly, Lando's jolly. You walked towards the car and he was sitting there.

-Well, well, well if it's Lando Norris himself. -you said resting a hand in the car.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------

You ask for it, I deliver! Here you go, I hope you like it <3

I guess Y/n is really mad, I mean, she even didn't say anything to her brother omg!

Don't forget to vote!