HOLD ON(74)

The next morning you woke up early and dressed in comfortable clothes. You left the room alone. As you went down you felt sad, angry, confused. You knew something was wrong with Lando, his strange behavior has already been piling up.

You had some breakfast and then went to the pool to get a little tan. You lay down on the beach lounger and enjoyed the sun. Your phone started to ring, you got it out of your beach bag and answered it.

-Carlos! -you said happy.

-How's the beach treating you?

-So good, it's beautiful.

-And Lando? How is he? -he asked and bit your lip.

-He's been acting weird, I'm at the pool alone, we're supposed to talk over dinner.

-Well, at least you're making the most out of it, right?

-Yeah, of course. -you smiled, you were happy that things between you and Carlos were okay after all.

-Well, enjoy your day and call me when you get back, we should hang out.

-Okay, thank you Carlos.

You decided to go into the pool for a while to cool off, the sun was very strong and you didn't want to get burned. You dried yourself with the towel and walked towards the elevator. You got to your room and opened the door, Lando was in the jacuzzi, you went into the bathroom to change and got into bed to take a nap.

You woke up from your nap, you looked at your phone and it was already nigh time, Lando was watching TV sitting on the little couch besides the bed.

-Are you ready? -you asked.

-I just need to get dressed. -he said dryly, you took a shower and put on a strapless white beach dress, you were a little tan already and the white highlighted your tan.

-I'm ready. -you said standing by the door, he got up, he was already dressed and you took the elevator.

You left the hotel and headed to the restaurant you had chosen. It was small and cozy, located on a quiet street.

The restaurant was decorated in warm and welcoming colors. There were candles lit on all the tables and the music was soft and relaxing. You sat at a table near the window overlooking at the sea, it looked beautiful.

A waiter approached you and left you the menu, you ordered something to drink first and he brought you the drinks shortly.

-So...-you said trying to find Lando's eyes, he finally looked at you. -Are you ready to talk?

-I guess.

-I need to know what is going on with you, you've been acting weird.

-I'm fine, Y/n, really.

-You are not, Lando, first of all, I'm still baffled by what happened that time at the hotel, before the break.

-I'm sorry, I don't know what happened, I just got mad because you answered Carlos' call.

-You should tell me those things, not treat me like I'm just a random girl you're sleeping with.

-I said I'm sorry, okay?

-And what was that yesterday? About your friends or Carlos's friends? I still don't understand why you brought Carlos up.

-I was just jealous out of nowhere.

-Well, you need to tell me things, I can't be guessing. -you took a sip of your drink. -Also...-you paused for a second. -You only want to have sex like all the time, that's all we do now.

-I don't see what's wrong with that.

-What is wrong is that you only want to do that, Lando, I'm not a doll, I'm your girlfriend, out of nowhere you can't have enough and it's getting tiring.

-I didn't know it's something to be upset about. -he said sarcastically.

-If there is something else going on, you can tell me. -you reached his hand but he pulled away, you noticed his leg was moving. -What's wrong?

-I slept with someone else. -he looked away, you were speechless, you couldn't believe what you heard. All this time with his jealousy, checking on you, his anger and he cheated on you. You thought maybe it was karma because of what happened before but still, you were in shock. You felt like you were stabbed in the stomach. You felt confused, sad.

-When? How? Who? -you asked playing with your fingers.

-Last week, her name is Luisa.

-So that's the girl that's been liking your Instagram posts, huh? I had never seen her before and all of the sudden she is liking all of your pictures and surprise! You followed each other.

-I really regret that night, it wasn't even good. -he said, you closed your eyes, you didn't want to know how it was. -I just wanted you.

-So that's why you want to have sex all the time, because you're sorry and you only want me. -you laughed sarcastically. -Trust goes both ways, we're over Lando, I really was making things right with you. -you got up and walked to the hotel.

Tears ran down your cheeks. You felt betrayed and hurt. You couldn't understand why Lando could do that to you. You had been together for some time and you believed it was real, that everything was fine, that things were going in a good direction.

You got to your room and started packing, you couldn't stop crying, you didn't know where to go, what to do. Your phone rang, you took a deep breath but it wasn't Lando.

-Hello? -you said trying to calm yourself down.

-Niña? What's wrong?

-Carlos, I'm going to take your word, can you please come pick me up? -you wiped a tear.

-I'll be there, hold on, I'm coming. -he hung up.

You put your things next to the door and sat on the bed, you wiped the last tears that were coming out of your eyes. You heard knocking on the door and opened it.

-Y/n please...

-Take your stuff and leave. -you said.

-Don't be so hard, please, baby, I love you.

-I don't care, Lando, take your things and go, I don't want to be near you, I told you we're done. -you said with harshness in your voice. He came into the room and packed his things, you didn't even looked at him and he left. You layed down on the bed and cried until you felt asleep.

You woke up after many hours of sleep. You felt tired, sore and very thirsty. You got out of bed and went to the bathroom. You looked in the mirror and you were swollen. The tears you had shed had swollen your eyes and face. You felt like you had aged.

You washed your face, dried it with a towel and got back to the bed. You felt completely devastated, you truly never thought Lando would do something like that, much less because of everything you had been through. You couldn't believe he betrayed you and acted the way he acted.

The summer break was going to be endless, you wanted to get over this ever since the moment he told you he slept with someone else.

You put your hair on a bun and changed your dress for more comfortable clothes. You stared at a fixed spot on the wall and someone knocking on the door snapped you out of your trance. You stood up to open the door and saw him standing there. You didn't think about anything and jumped towards him, hanging from his neck and hugging his hips with your legs. He held you and entered the room closing the door behind him. You couldn't help it and tears began to come out of your eyes again. You buried your face in his neck and after a while you moved away from him, sitting on the bed.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

first off, merry christmas, hope you're enjoying this time with your loved ones

here's a spicy chapter, to entertain yourselves this christmas, enjoy!! and I have some news, I already have 4 chapters of the charles story, it's called "MET HIM LAST NIGHT", I'll let you know when I publish it <3 

don't forget to leave a comment and vote, I appreciate it!