LONDON(09)

Your hair was perfectly straightened, you put on some foundation, mascara and lip gloss, put your make up bag in the suitcase and close it. We had to be at the airport in an hour, you had some breakfast and headed to Lando's hotel to pick up his things. You went to the airport, you took a picture of Lando and uploaded it to your instagram story tagging him and added "London soon." and then you got on the jet. The flight was going to last five-ish hours so you went with comfortable clothes for the trip.

You fell asleep for most of the flight, when you weren't sleeping, you and Lando took some cute selfies and talked about everything. A few hours later you landed and were taken to the hotel where you were going to stay. Arriving at the hotel, you were given the room key and took the elevator, you entered to your room, left the suitcase and jumped into bed.

-Thank God the time difference is just an hour -You said exhaling.

-I know! -Lando said laying down next to you.

-We should get something to eat, room service?

-Yes please, I'm so hungry.

After ordering your food, you decided to put on the show "Money Heist" to enjoy while you ate.

-I love this show, La Casa de Papel -Lando said in spanish.

-Look at you speaking spanish, muy bien. -You laughed.

-You know your spanish too, huh?

-Carlos taught us a little spanish, I can't speak it fluently, Charles is better than me, kind of. -You said.

-You're so cute, you know that?

-You're making me blush baby! -You kissed him.

-So, tomorrow I need to go to the office and I have to stay there three days -He pouted.

-Baby, you didn't tell me that. -You pretended to be angry.

-No! Don't be mad, I'm sorry. -He hugged you.

-I'm kidding, I'm not mad, work is work, I'll be fine, don't worry! At what time are you leaving tomorrow?

-9am, it's like an hour away and I have to be there at 10:30am.

You spent the day in your room, watching the series, you took a short video and a selfie to post to your story. A few minutes later, you got a notification, Carlos liked your selfie and sent you a DM, "see you soon :)", you also had a DM from Pierre, "I'm in London too!", now it turns out everyone was in London. You didn't want to deal with them so you put your phone away.

It got dark, you took your make up off and went to bed, you were lying in Lando's chest, hearing his heart beat, calmed, happy, you fell asleep.

----------------------------------------------------------

How cute is Lando????

Sorry for the short chapter, one of my favorites is coming! 

Thank you for reading, remember to vote!

Tiktok: f1.wag