FUCKBOY(30)

-Y/n I know you're in there. -Charlotte said knocking on your door.

-No I'm not.

-Open the door please. -You sighed and went to open it. -Hi. -She smiled.

-Hey, did my brother sent you?

-No! He did mention it but I wanted to see how you're doing.

-I'm okay! You all need to stop worrying.

-Have you eaten anything?

-Yes...-She knew you were lying. -Ok, no, I'm not hungry.

-Let's go, you have to eat Y/n! Let's go down stairs, there's Carlos and Charles, you need to leave this depressing room and distract yourself, make the most of the people who love you the most.

Charlotte was right, you loved accompanying your brother on his trips, it wasn't meant for you to be locked up in a hotel room.

-Than you Char, really.

You looked at yourself in the mirror and you actually looked really bad. Puffy eyes, red nose, not a drop of makeup, your hair was loose, and you were wearing shorts and a hoodie. You didn't really care how others saw you, it didn't bother you. You went downstairs with Charlotte, and the first thing you saw was Carlos and Charles laughing, always up to their silly antics. They stopped and looked at you as soon as you arrived. Charles stood up and hugged you, and you took a seat between them.

-You look so cute, little sister.

-I look like shit, Charles.

-That's a lie, niña. -Carlos turned to you and you blushed.

-How was your day? -You asked.

-It was good, same as always, interviews, games, you know how it works.

You were physically present, but mentally you were elsewhere. You weren't really thinking about anything, just drifting away. You could hear their conversation and laughter in the background, not contributing much to the table. It just made you happy to be with them.

-Hi gorgeous. -You felt a hand touching your shoulder and turned around.

-Hi Pierre. -You tried to smile, Carlos looked at him, his whole face changed.

-Can I talk to you? -He saw everyone on the table. -Alone.

-Yeah sure. -You said, standing up, but Carlos pulled you by the arm, you looked at him confused.

-Relax Carlos, I just want to talk to her.

-It's okay Carlos, I'll be right back.

You followed Pierre, and you arrived at a place where there was no one around. A cold breeze was blowing, and you crossed your arms. Pierre stopped walking and stood in front of you.

-Are you okay?

-Everyone needs to stop asking me that. -You let out a bitter laugh

-Lando approached me this morning, but he wasn't his usual self. His jokes and laughter were absent. He asked if something happened between us that time in England.

-I'm sorry, Pierre. You have nothing to do with this. I understand that Lando may have felt even more distrustful, but you're not involved. I apologize for him asking you that.

-It's okay Y/n, I heard you and Lando had a big fight yesterday, I heard from Max and Daniel, I don't know what happened, I just wanted to check up on you.

-It wasn't a big fight, we broke up.

-He's a fool for letting you go, tell me about it, I still regret it. -He said, jokingly trying to lighten the mood.

-It was my fault, I cheated on him with Carlos. -You scratched your forehead.

-Sainz huh? He's still in the picture I see.

-What do you mean?

-We're not fools, Y/n. It's evident that you're in love with him, and he's in love with you. Everyone knows it, or at least, we believe that you two will end up together. When you and I were together, I was always jealous of Carlos. The way you look at him is different. When he's around, you shine.

-I didn't know that Carlos made you jealous.

-I didn't tell you because it was a lost battle, but I still tried to give you everything. Don't be sad, Y/n. Lando will be fine, and I know he will forgive you. He's too good, and you're not a bad person.

-I surely feel like one. Don't worry, Gasly, I'll be okay. -You smiled and he kissed your cheek.

-Now that you're single, we should go out. -He winked.

-I knew you were up to something, Pierre Gasly.

-I mean as friends! We never hang out, I kind of like you, you're a funny gal.

-Okay fine, as friends Pierre, we could go out after the race.

-It's a date. -He smiled.

-No, it's not! -You watched him run off and chuckled to yourself.

You returned to the restaurant, and they were still there. You sat down again and smiled.

-Someone returned in a good mood. -Charlotte said.

-Pierre is such a fool, he always makes me laugh with his silliness.

-What did he want? -Carlos asked you, his gaze fixed on you, his face serious.

-He told me that Lando asked him if something had happened between us in England. It seems like he sees me as someone else.

-He really didn't have to ask Pierre, especially because you clarified it with him at the time! -Charles said.

-I don't blame him. Pierre also asked me to go out on a date with him. -You laughed.

-You're going out with your ex? -Carlos was shocked, Charles looked at you, waiting for your answer.

-We're going out as friends. Everyone relax, you forget that he's also my friend and I care about him a lot.

-You do realize he is a fuckboy, right? He just wants to get you back into his bed, he knows he has that power and he wants you all to himself again.

-Like you, right? You also want to take me to bed. You know what? Forget it. I was better off alone in my room. I don't need this.

Of course you were angry. Carlos' words bothered you. You could have friends without sleeping with them. He, more than anyone, knows you. He was just jealous and maybe confused. Carlos never liked Pierre for you, and it was always evident. You stood up and headed straight to the elevator. You glanced sideways and saw them getting up, but you didn't bother to turn around. As you arrived at the elevator, you pressed the button and waited for its doors to open. You felt a presence next to you.

-I didn't mean it.

-Whatever Carlos, it seems like you believe I'm a slut. I don't care. -The doors opened and you got in, he followed you.

-I don't believe that about you. I didn't mean what I said, except for the part about Pierre being a fuckboy, that's true. -A laugh escaped from you. -Are we good?

-You know I don't stay mad at you for long, but dial down your jealousy, we're not even together.

-Ouch! We're not together yet. -He corrected you, you laughed.

You said your goodbyes on your floor, and you exited the elevator while Carlos went up to his. You opened the door and entered, changed into your pajamas, and laid down on the bed, turning on the TV. You heard someone knocking on your door, but you ignored it. You had no desire to see anyone anymore. You remained silent, hoping they would go away. They knocked again, persistently. You had made up your mind not to move until they stopped and left.

-It's me, I saw you go in there. -You heard his voice and your soul left your body, you felt the heat rising to your face, and you could hear the pounding of your heart in your ears.

———————————————————
okay pierre I see you boy 👀
thanks sm for 15k reads WOW!!
don't forget to vote ily all thank you 🫶🏻