Chapter 4: Novelty Watches

seal?

Xu Dongyou's first reaction was doubt, but he didn't ask rashly.

"That thing will never follow me again, right?" Hou Mingjun was still worried, and confirmed with the two of them again, and got an affirmative answer.

"It's also thanks to you calling the police at that time, otherwise we wouldn't have come to investigate this matter. If anything happens in the future, remember to call the police." One of them said humanely.

Hou Mingjun nodded and heaved a sigh of relief.

At this moment, the sound of footsteps came from the third floor, and Hou Mingjun subconsciously tensed up his muscles, his expression as if he was facing an enemy.

Immediately afterwards, a familiar voice came, and Hou Mingjun instantly recognized that it was the voice of his parents, and only then did he realize that the two had gone out long ago.

Waiting father and waiting mother just climbed to the fourth floor at this time, looking at Hou Mingjun and Xu Dongyou, and the two people who were sitting on the ground obviously injured in a fight, waiting mother said calmly: "Mingjun, this is your friend Huh?"

"No, when we went downstairs just now, we got into a fight over a small issue, and they heard the noise and came out to help fight." Those two seemed to be very good at this kind of thing, and they quickly found an excuse to talk to each other. reason.

Only then did Mother Hou's face soften, "Young people have a normal temper, but don't fight over trivial matters, it hurts your temper." "Yes, yes,

we will not fight again in the future, aunt and uncle, we Now go downstairs to the small clinic to get bandaged." The person who threw the talisman before got up grinning, and went downstairs with another person shoulder to shoulder.

"Wait a minute?" Hou Mingjun subconsciously wanted to chase them out. The two of them were so helpful that they even got injured.

Xu Dongyou immediately stopped Hou Mingjun, "I'll go down to see them off, and you go back to the house with auntie and uncle first." "Okay,

then don't forget to thank them well and talk on the phone when the time comes." Hou Mingjun hinted vaguely.

Xu Dongyou nodded, and bid farewell to his father and mother.

Waiting mother waved her hand, and said to Xu Dongyou: "Dongyou, there is a clinic not far downstairs, after you send them there, don't forget to come up quickly, I will cook for you personally." Waiting

mother As always, he has such a preference for Xu Dongyou.

Normally, Mother Hou never takes the initiative to cook, but Father Waiting does the cooking.

There are only two situations in which the waiting mother can take the initiative to cook.

One is that Hou Mingjun returns home after going out for filming for half a year, and the other is that Xu Dongyou comes over.

Hou Mingjun saw that the whole family was doing well, and suddenly felt that the definition of happiness was deeper.

When Xu Dongyou went downstairs, he saw two people who were said to be from the Hazard Management Bureau sitting in the small clinic opposite.

The little nurse is helping to bandage.

A cool wind blows.

Xu Dongyou felt a little cold and couldn't help sniffing. The vision and hearing that his eyes touched gradually returned to normal.

Standing here, he could hardly see the slight wounds on the faces of the two people opposite him clearly.

It is estimated that at night, his cold and cough will be exacerbated to the extreme. Even taking medicine and injections will not relieve him, so he can only resist it.

I have to seize the opportunity as soon as possible to ask who those two people are and why they have such abilities.

And... that thing called evil.

Thinking about this in his mind, Xu Dongyou wrapped his clothes tightly and walked over quickly. Most of his physical strength had been exhausted, so it was difficult to run over.

When those two people saw Xu Dongyou coming in, they greeted each other with smiles, and then took a painful breath to ask the little nurse to lighten her hands.

After the dressing was finished, the three of them quickly found a quiet and remote place.

From the outside, the two of them looked to be only twenty-eight at most, and they were both a little thin, and their reactions seemed to be relatively flexible.

One of them said: "I know you have a lot of questions to ask, take your time and don't rush, but before that, we have to make sure of one thing."

Xu Dongyou sniffed subconsciously, his voice seemed a little muffled, With a slight nasal voice, he asked, "What's the matter?"

The man asked, "Did you realize that you seem to have different abilities since you were very young?"

Xu Dongyou pursed his lips slightly, did not speak, but carefully After thinking for a few seconds, he replied: "Yes."

After forcibly improving his five senses, he didn't feel any discomfort from these two people.

Although it is no longer possible to continue to use this ability to judge whether these two people have malicious intentions.

However, in the seemingly ordinary world, there are such terrifying and unpredictable things like evil spirits.

Once ordinary people encounter this kind of thing, there is no way to escape safely.

As for myself, even if I have the ability to perceive danger, I don't have the ability to attack or resist. This feeling of being unable to protect myself is really bad.

Xu Dongyou would rather take risks than seize the opportunity of the mysterious world that can be accessed.

The two people on the opposite side made no effort to hide their joyful expressions.

"What kind of ability is it specifically?" Another person who was a little more stable asked, and then introduced himself: "I also have special abilities like you, so you don't need to worry too much, just need to confirm that you Where does it belong?"

Xu Dongyou blinked, and after hearing the other party said that he also had special abilities, he was indeed not as nervous as before.

However, Xu Dongyou only saw the two of them using the red rope and talisman to block the evil spirit, but he didn't see how they defeated and sealed it.

What are their special abilities?

After thinking for a while, Xu Dongyou replied to the two men: "My ability can enhance the intensity of vision and hearing, and can also make my body more sensitive.

" The ability is hidden, and the whole thing is not revealed.

The two looked at each other, and one of them asked again: "I still remember that you can see the evil source left by Xie Chong, right? It's that kind of gray thing."

Xu Dongyou nodded.

It's useless to hide this even now.

The two smiled more happily than before, looking at Xu Dongyou as if they were looking at a seedling that was about to grow up.

"Let me introduce myself now. My code name in the management bureau is Zhang Wu." The man with slightly longer hair who is good at using talismans pointed to another man with a calm personality who used red lines and said: "His code name in the organization is Zhao Wu." Liu."

Neither of them were real names.

"So, what does the Crisis Management Bureau you mentioned earlier do? Do the members in it have the same special abilities as you?" Xu Dongyou's curiosity was completely aroused.

He faintly realized that maybe from now on, he would push open a mysterious world that he had never touched before.

"Don't worry, I'll send a message to my captain first to tell you about your business." Zhao Liu stretched out his hand and tapped on the screen of the ordinary-looking watch, translucent like a sci-fi A light screen unique to film appears.

Xu Dongyou's eyes widened instantly in astonishment, inexplicably giving Zhang Wu, who had been looking forward to this scene for a long time, the illusion of seeing a small animal.

"Isn't it very novel?" Zhang Wu came back to his senses and introduced this thing to Xu Dongyou: "Everyone in the organization has one of these things, which is convenient for making calls and videos, and is also resistant to falls." Xu Dongyou nodded hurriedly, staring at it with bright eyes

. Looking at the watch, full of longing, he asked Zhang Wu: "Then besides the functions of the mobile phone, does this watch have other special functions?"

Zhang Wu's face froze slightly, and after recalling it hard, he said in an uncertain tone: "Yes... For example, in places where there is no signal, you can use psychic power to connect to the watch to make contact." Xu Dongyou:

" Huh?"

Although I knew that this was already very powerful, why did I still feel a sense of disappointment.