Chapter 70: One Wave after Another

"The seal is successful?" Tian Ze was a little bit hesitant to believe it.

You must know that things are fundamentally different this time from the last time, because they didn't completely seal the evil items, that is, those 300 mobile phones, two of which had life in them.

But with the addition of these sealing stones, the evil spirits can be temporarily sealed, and then the captain hurriedly sealed the human-faced spider and prepared to bring it back to the research department of the Processing Bureau. Wu Fang, who had been impatient for this, immediately pushed Pushing the glasses, "Send me back."

Others quickly followed suit.

Xu Dongyou still has some follow-ups to deal with, that is, to find the family of three who caused this evil incident.

The special police who had surrounded the community for a long time brought these three people immediately. It turned out that the three people were caught by the other party after they ran out. They kept screaming and saying that it was angry and would eat everyone, etc. ‌like words.

The mental state of these three people seemed to have collapsed, no matter how much Xu Dongyou asked them, he couldn't find anything, so he had no choice but to hand over these three people to the processing bureau.

Xu Dongyou brought in the camera equipment, and once again showed a very standard smile to the camera, "This is the end of this live broadcast, once again I remind everyone that if you encounter strange things, you must remember to call the police. This time I always said that although It was caused by cheap mobile phones, but similar incidents also hope that everyone will be more vigilant, try to buy branded mobile phones, and don't buy such unknown mobile phones without any brand number. This is the end of this live broadcast. , If there is any progress in the follow-up matter, we will also post it on the website."

The live broadcast ended just like that, and the audience who watched it again looked confused.

【That's it? That's it? The beginning is good, the middle bursts, and the ending is so anticlimactic? Just a few hits to stop the spider monster, which looks awesome at first glance? The setting is too unreasonable. 】

[Hurry up and quit your drama editor, I'm really drunk, I have to say that this story is indeed more exciting than the previous one, but I was really stupefied watching it. 】

[But the special effects are really explosive, I have already recorded the screen, and after watching it three times, I still think it is so beautiful! 】

Soon, the people at the processing bureau immediately completed the production of the content of the live broadcast and posted it on the Internet. It was still the tall and tall dubbing commentary from before, and the opening and soundtrack were still very professional at first glance. .

Some people who don't like to watch the live broadcast pay special attention to the live broadcast room, and watch the documentary every day when it comes out for dinner, and it feels more delicious to eat.

And people in Fengnian City can also access the Internet smoothly. The two people who saw the police coming to take Zhang Minfang away in the neighborhood immediately clicked into the live broadcast interface, but they did not expect that the live broadcast was just a few seconds ago. before is over.

Is it such a coincidence?

The live broadcast over there is over, but this side can be connected to the Internet smoothly. It's just a coincidence once or twice. This series of coincidences has already explained the problem.

This live broadcast is likely to be true!

After the two men analyzed this point, they immediately became agitated, and immediately logged on to Weibo to tell the story about it, but there was no picture or truth. It's not like that.