Chapter 47: Move the Audience

Lin Jingyun had already believed the two people who claimed to be from the Processing Bureau long before she came to the hospital, but there was still a trace of suspicion in her heart.

But now, this suspicion disappeared with Zhao Jia's testimony just now.

It turns out that... this world is not ordinary and ordinary. In fact, the existence hidden under the ordinary is almost something that only exists in novels.

For example, the processing bureau that is responsible for handling all abnormal events, and those processors with various departments, they take risks and crises, and silently protect this world.

Because, at least in the past two months, she has never heard of such an organization.

but now......

The processing bureau no longer hides it, and chooses to inform the public through a popular science live broadcast that this world is not ordinary and safe.

Lin Jingyun had an inexplicable sense of crisis about to come.

After Xu Dongyou came, he stood there obediently, not daring to let the camera take pictures of other people in the room.

The team leader glanced in the direction of the camera. Although he couldn't see the camera, he could sense its existence.

The captain withdrew his gaze and said to Xu Dongyou: "You can let it go and continue the live broadcast. I have already mentioned this to Ms. Feng, and the other party will start the live broadcast with you."

Ms. Feng is the mother of a four-year-old girl lying on the hospital bed. She is sitting on the hospital bed, her face looks haggard, as if she has just cried, her eyes are red and staring at the little girl on the hospital bed.

The little girl is very cute, even though her face is pale, it can still be seen that the little girl's mother is taking good care of her.

Only then did Xu Dongyou raise the camera to take pictures of the entire ward.

Tian Ze turned his head to Xu Dongyou and quickly explained what happened later: "Chen Dachao came to the hospital and wanted to forcibly summon the soul of this little girl back. Fortunately, I and the other police officers organized it in time to rescue him. I was temporarily detained and locked in a police car, and then I asked the captain to come over to help, after all, the captain is the most familiar with this matter."

The captain ignored Tian Ze, but reached out to Xu Dongyou, "Give me the doll."

Xu Dongyou handed it over obediently.

The barrage in the live broadcast room was still going on, but most of the audience's attention had already been attracted by the captain.

The team leader stood there sternly, obviously he didn't do anything, but the audience could feel the different aura of this man across the screen.

That was probably the aura of a superior.

The barrage is shouting ‌666.

[This actor who is called the captain by the anchor is very imposing. He must have spent a lot of money to hire him, right? 】

[+1, when I saw this person, I felt awe inexplicably, it was amazing. 】

[This is probably the so-called talent. You are born with a certain temperament. Some people are obviously not rich, but they just give people a feeling of being super rich. I guess this person is also the same. Played the role of the superior. 】

[One thing to say, this little actor is very cute, but he is a little thin and scary, is he really sick? 】

[I also feel like I am sick. Although I can't remember what her face looks like, I can still see that her face is a little pale, and her arms are exposed, so thin that she is almost skinny. Oh, is the little girl really sick? 】