Chapter 66: Shield Signal

The processor suddenly broke out in a cold sweat, and then he breathed a sigh of relief. Fortunately, this game is only in the internal testing stage. Except for the 300 players who own this phone, almost no one will play this game .

He quickly notified the results of his analysis to his superiors, who immediately attached great importance to it and began to interrogate the creator of the mobile game and several other producers.

They were trembling, not knowing why their game attracted so much attention from the authorities, but they obediently explained everything they knew.

There is indeed no problem with this mobile game, and it is true that the founder and other producers have researched it day and night, but when they finished the mobile game, they found that the funds were not enough for large-scale publicity, and they added Seeing that this was a product they had high hopes for, they wanted to conduct an internal test.

At this time, the founder found out that his friend had bought a mobile phone, which was so cheap that it seemed to be for nothing. He immediately slapped his thigh and came up with a good idea.

They can buy these phones and use them as incentives to lure others to play games,

As a result, the three hundred mobile phones were sent out smoothly, and all of them played the game at the same time. Especially in the later stage, in order to buy resurrection coins, these internal beta players kept recharging, which gave them great hope.

The problem was not found, and the processing bureau always believed that it had something to do with the mobile phone.

On the other side, Xu Dongyou and the others had also received the latest information from the Processing Bureau, and they were all in awe.

These are 300 mobile phones. Although it is not like Tian Haomiao's incident that had too much impact, it should not be underestimated, because they discovered it too late and had already produced victims.

All players who play the game will enter the mobile game Monster Town. Once they use up three opportunities, they will surely die.

And the processor who stayed in the hospital immediately tried to recharge the victim to buy resurrection coins, but the result showed that the recharge could not be done.

In other words, the victim who entered the phone only had three chances to be resurrected.

We must find a way to solve the real source of this incident.

Xu Dongyou and the others speeded up to their destination, and then went straight to the neighbor's house opposite Xu Wan.

Among the three members of this family, Lu Chao was the first one who caused the strange behavior. Then, Lu Chao's parents also had the same change as Lu Chao, and they kept yelling at the empty place behind them that they didn't want to sell. The phone is gone.

Maybe this invisible thing is the evil spirit they were looking for.

Xu Dongyou and the others knocked on the door, and there was shouting and shouting in the room immediately. It seemed that they were on the verge of collapse. Many special police officers and police officers surrounded the downstairs, and they asked all the people in the community to evacuate temporarily. They stood downstairs Whispering to see if something happened.

The researcher wearing glasses came out immediately, took out a device and pressed it against the electronic lock, making a beeping sound.

The door opened instantly.

Tian Ze immediately cast an approving look at the researcher Lao Zhang, and finally got Wu Fang's mocking smile without any surprise.

The inside of the door was pitch black, with no light to be seen, and Xu Dongyou quickly released the live camera without saying an opening remark.