Chapter 111: Prepare in Advance

Although Xu Dongyou has never entered the teleportation array, but through this period of understanding, he can know that there are many dangers inside, and it is difficult for him to pass the first level alone.

For example, the black mud inside has the ability to devour animals. The animal that was thrown in will be devoured in the blink of an eye. No matter how the animal struggles, it will be useless.

If people go in, I'm afraid they will end up in the same way. When they got here, Xu Dongyou suddenly had another incident. The purpose of animals being swallowed by the black mud is to create monsters, so why not people go in? Will it be made into an evil spirit?

But if this is the case, why did the mysterious person who was backlashed by Zhulong's force go all the way to find those who meet the conditions and take that pearl away?

Although it is said that we do not know what conditions are needed for this bead, but according to the only two examples so far, most of the people who form evil spirits are those who died in vain or because of accidents. There is a certain obsession, the mysterious person may have done something to these people, so that they have the opportunity to form a pearl, maybe the pearl in his body is made by himself.

But these are just Xu Dongyou's own guesses, plus the fact that the old test's vitality lies in entering the teleportation array by himself, Xu Dongyou feels that he may try to enter it, maybe the black mud only devours animals, but not will devour humans.

"Okay." Xu Dongyou came back to his senses, and nodded to Mr. Chen, with a serious expression on his face, "I'll be preparing for a few days, and I'll enter the teleportation formation, but I need to inform the processing bureau about this matter. side?"

While Chen Laojue was surprised, he was also worried about Xu Dongyou's decision, but when he tried to dissuade him, he swallowed back what the old man said most.

He still remembered that the old man seemed to have predicted, or rather understood his character too well, that he was afraid that he would dissuade Xu Dongyou, and said: "The monster cubs are coming up to me, but it's okay. Peeping into his luck, this is not given to him by the human race, and even more so by our demon race. The next time he goes in, there may be twists and turns and crises, but he will definitely not die. For him, even the recovery of the characters, the monster clan, and even Lord Candle Dragon will be of great benefit."

Because of this, Mr. Chen didn't try to dissuade him any more, but asked Xu Dongyou again, saying, "Are you sure you want to go in, you might be in danger."

Xu Dongyou nodded solemnly and firmly, and said, "I'm sure."

Chen Lao sighed, and said: "As for the processing bureau, you don't need to worry. The boss will talk to the general bureau about this matter, and they will agree."

After all, this matter is related to the safety of human beings all over the world. In fact, when the General Administration knew what the old man said, the first reaction was to refuse. Although they urgently wanted to enter the world inside the portal, they did not ‌‌Doing things that let the handler risk his life to go in, especially this candidate, is also the best handler in the Bureau.

Therefore, the General Administration understands better, because besides being an excellent handler, this handler is actually the only cub of the Monster Race, which can be said to be the continuation and hope of the Monster Race's future.

Judging from Yaozu's protective personality in the past, it is impossible to let the cubs do these things at risk. Therefore, the director hopes that the boss will tell more.

The old man was very pleased and satisfied with the director's performance, so he informed the director of his prediction. Generally speaking, this matter is very important for the human race, the monster race, and even the cub Candle Dragon. Everything is a good thing.