Chapter 26: Crisis Coexistence

Probably because the title was too eye-catching, new audiences began to come in one after another, but they were all as confused as the previous audiences who came in.

    The reason is that the live broadcast screen has been shaking, with the dark sea and shaking lights, it is impossible to understand what is going on.

    [The camera is too shaken, where is the anchor, why is there screaming, it sounds weird. ]

    [Can you stop shaking your phone, it's too dark to see anything, forget it, I'm quitting. 】

    【Can anyone explain what happened? Scratch your head. 】

    Zhao Ang grabbed the seat to prevent himself from being thrown out, kept the phone as balanced as possible, pointed the screen at the half-length corpse not far away, and introduced the situation to the audience with a trembling voice: "Look there, there was a monster just now The fish came out and ate the upper body of the person."

    [I can't hear clearly, it's all the sound of waves and screams, please speak up, anchor. ]

    [I only heard about it. The anchor said that there was a strange fish that ate people. I don't know if it's true or not. ]

    [Strange fish eating people? What about filming? 】

    Zhao Ang quickly zoomed in on the camera, pointed at the half body, and shouted in a trembling voice: "Can everyone see clearly this time?"

    In the still swaying picture, half of the body lying in blood can be vaguely seen.

    Some viewers originally wanted to ask if the corpse was a bit fake, what kind of fish could eat a human body in one bite?

    As a result, the live broadcast camera moved to the back of the cabin again, and there were other panicked passengers, old and young, and a family of three embracing each other. The immature child hugged the teddy bear, crying and screaming.

    The childish and frightened cries instantly made the people watching the live broadcast subconsciously worried, and the fear and tension conveyed by the screen seemed to be contagious to the people watching the live broadcast.

    All the audience couldn't help but come up with an idea.

    How does it feel so real?

    At this time, other people on board reacted and rushed to call the police for help. The captain controlled the rudder, sweating all over his body, and shouted at the crew who     were constantly searching the sea with searchlights: "Have you found that thing?" "No, I didn't find it."

    "Mmm, what is that thing?" The captain yelled while controlling the rudder, as if only cursing could alleviate his fear.

    The people in the boat instinctively gathered in the innermost place, making a lot of noise.

    Zhao Ang excitedly pointed the camera at the other injured people, "When the strange fish hit the boat, many people were thrown out without having time to grab the seat and were injured.

    " The young man bandaged his friend with clothes to stop the bleeding, and asked others for help: "Is there anyone with an emergency medical kit, please help us."

    However, everyone was too busy to take care of themselves.

    The bullet screen in the live broadcast room was refreshed quickly, and many viewers shared the link of the live broadcast room to the group and people they knew.

    More and more viewers poured into the live broadcast room.

    Zhao Ang became even more excited, quickly switched the camera to his face, and deliberately said in a hoarse voice: "Hi everyone, I am Zhao Ang. When I was going to the island by boat today, I encountered a monster attacking the boat."