Chapter 110: The Theory of Luck

Xu Dongyou's show of the gods made the director and planning team very excited. This time they really invited the right people. I believe that the broadcast volume of this episode will be very high, and maybe there will be a hit search for something.

Therefore, the directors of the next task even lowered the difficulty in order to sell Xu Dongyou well. The whole program process was extremely relaxed and the atmosphere was excellent.

In the evening, it was time for Xu Dongyou to leave, and the guests were very reluctant, and expressed their expectation that Xu Dongyou would come again next time.

Xu Dongyou nodded with a smile on his lips, swayed toward the camera, and disappeared into the night.

After that, Xu Dongyou had no other job, just stayed at home and wrote songs or something.

It's been about a week.

The pilot video of the show that Xu Dongyou participated in was launched, and everyone was shocked. No one thought that Xu Dongyou would actually participate in this show. At the same time, they were more curious about Xu Dongyou's performance in this show, so they clicked on it.

Then came a wave of shock.

A thrilling scene of a boat capsized appeared on the screen, and then a stream of water appeared out of nowhere on the lake surface, engulfing a person and falling safely back into the cabin.

This picture instantly received 666 from countless people, and then, without exception, it became a trending search.

In fact, at this time, everyone is still a little uncomfortable with the existence of such a strange ability in this world, and there is always a feeling that they are extremely far away from themselves.

In addition, the main focus of this program is field work in the countryside, which is down-to-earth and simple. Coupled with this extremely unrealistic and strange picture, it forms a very absurd and eye-catching sense of conflict.

This made the public look forward to this week's show even more, Xu Dongyou's fans couldn't wait to watch the show, and they were all waiting.

Logically speaking, there are very few stars, especially top stars, who watch variety shows, and even if they watch them, they only do so when they know that they are going to participate in the show, in order to understand the characteristics and rules of the show. And watch a few episodes.

But this time, almost all the stars clicked to watch after knowing that Xu Dongyou participated in the show. They really wanted to know more about Xu Dongyou.

Because, at least Xu Dongyou can be regarded as a handler they can get close to, and at the same time, Xu Dongyou is also a very top existence among these handlers.

Then it is more worthwhile for them to make friends.

Therefore, the program that Xu Dongyou participated in turned out to be the most viewed in history, and also had the most barrage.

Xu Dongyou is also an idol singer, and the idols have mixed feelings. They are envious, and there is not even a little bit of jealousy in their hearts.

Because what Xu Dongyou achieved, they obviously couldn't achieve it no matter how hard they tried.

Soon, this episode started broadcasting, and the bullet screens flew together. Even fans who were not Xu Dongyou's fans were paying attention to this episode.

At the beginning of the show, Xu Dongyou arrived and was immediately welcomed by the guests with great joy, but Xu Dongyou did not show arrogance at all when he became angry with the others, and was still as humble and polite as before.