Chapter 131: End

After traveling for ten days, the family had fun for a long time, and went to many scenic spots. After returning, the family's relationship has improved to a higher level.

And Xu Yangchen resumed his usual routine, going to and from get off work every day, and sometimes picking up tasks.

Recently, he has been able to do tasks alone. After all, it is not as troublesome as dealing with evil spirits before. Now he only needs to deal with evil spirits.

However, occasionally there will be some species that are different from ghosts. According to the Bureau of Management, these things are most likely caused by excessive accumulation of negative energy.

But this thing is very good at absorbing the fear of human beings and gradually grows its own strength. At the same time, it is also very good at hiding. It is often very powerful when it is discovered, and it can only be solved by at least one team.

Therefore, recently, the processors have been doing tasks alone at least. If they are really unlucky and encounter such a thing, it must be cool.

Therefore, it is safer for everyone to form a team to do tasks together. Although the points will be less, as long as the life is still alive, it is best to do more tasks.

Xu Dongyou has been learning spells that can hide himself during this period of time, and it may be due to his unique talent. He can almost use it after about half a month of learning.

Therefore, you can go on missions with Xu Yangchen and other members of the team in an aboveboard manner.

During this period of time, besides Xu Yangchen, there are three other members in his team. They are a woman in a dilemma. Among them, the girl is best at healing, and the other two handlers, one is good at talismans, and the other One is good at attacking, while Xu Yangchen is good at it, but he is not good at learning.

It's hard to tell whether it's better to be specialized, or to be versatile but mediocre. In short, Xu Dongyou led four members to take on tasks that no other processors have been able to complete recently.

They are going to a small village.

Zhu Yuan knew that Xu Dongyou was powerful now, and he didn't need to worry about his safety anymore. Even if he was really in danger, he would be able to get out of it as soon as possible.

But Zhu Yuan couldn't bear to be separated from Xu Dongyou, so he simply went with him, and he played the role of passerby perfectly all the way.

After driving for about four hours, they finally arrived at the small town. The village chief was a very kind-looking man, about fifty years old, with short hair, and looked a little old and haggard.

Probably because of this strange fog during this period, people in the village are panicked all the time, and many people even want to move overnight, but they really don't want to leave the village, so they simply call the police. .

However, during this period of time, several teams of processors have been called, but all of them have returned without success. To be precise, they have not found the body of this strange fog at all. Although they have broken up this monster several times, they found that there is no use.

Strange things still happen frequently in the village, and everyone is more and more fearful. At the same time, it also attracts the strange fog to absorb the fear and negativity. There will be sudden death from strange diseases.

Therefore, the people in the village seem to be imprisoned inside, unable to escape, the official can only invite Xu Dongyou and his party to solve this matter.