Chapter 38: Mobile Games

Zhang Wu consciously kept Xu Dongyou's drawing of a first-level super high-quality talisman seal secret, lest anyone would come and make trouble. After all, it is a first-level super high quality, which is enough to make many people tempted.

Especially Xu Dongyou has been famous enough during this period, it is better to keep a low profile, otherwise it will be too easy to attract hatred.

Xu Dongyou took away the remaining two talisman seals, and the three chatted about the live broadcast again.

Tian Ze asked Xu Dongyou when he planned to start accepting tasks to do the live broadcast. Now not only the processors, but even the world are paying attention to this so-called official live broadcast room, and there are endless speculations from all sides.

[The problem of slow update of new chapters has finally been solved on the app that can change the source. Download the huanyuanapp.org source change app here, and view the latest chapters of this book on multiple sites at the same time. 】

The enthusiasm about the strange fish attacking the boat before has subsided, but there is still a lot of heat in the live broadcast room. Everyone is guessing whether this is the live broadcast platform doing whatever it takes to gain popularity with the official, or is the live broadcast platform cooperating with the official? ?

Until now, the live broadcast platform has not come forward to explain this matter. When the reporter tried to contact the live broadcast platform, he only got no answer.

Time passed like this, and three days passed quickly.

During these three days, Xu Dongyou spent the rest of his time drawing talisman seals except for his normal classes. In this way, he didn't need to go to the mall to spend points to buy talisman seals, but he could also deepen his practice. It was the best of both worlds.

Of course, in addition to this, he will drink water, or wash his hands, as long as it has something to do with water, he will practice the ability to control water with demon power.

Just practicing these two together with taking lessons has almost filled his whole life, and it is difficult to practice how to fly again.

Three days later, it happened to be Saturday, and Xu Dongyou went to the top floor to learn about the monster race, and by the way, went to the ancient formation through the formation gate on the top floor.

For three days, the Ancient Candle Dragon still fell asleep in its previous position, without any sign of waking up.

This should be considered a good thing.

As for the water and food placed there, they will always be kept fresh after using the formation technique and will not deteriorate, so Xu Dongyou doesn't need to go in to change the water or food.

In order not to wake up the ancient Zhulong, Xu Dongyou didn't go in. He still remembered the scene of Zhulong's body being injured when he hit the big town.

Although it is said that the town is soundproof, and the candle dragon on the other side cannot hear the voices on the other side, but Chen Lao still lowered his voice and asked, "Did you feel any changes these days?"

Xu Dongyou was stunned for a while, and tried to think back, it seemed that... he didn't feel anything different, so he shook his head.

Old Chen nodded, and did not continue to ask.

Xu Dongyou felt even more at a loss, and was embarrassed to ask the reason, so he obediently stopped talking.

After staying for a while, Xu Dong and Chen Laocai left the ancient formation.