Chapter 86: Worthy of Reverence

It's a done deal, we can only take one step at a time.

This is Chen's first method after waking up, and the second method is to get up immediately and go back to the top floor, and this is enough to blow up that turtle who is always calm ‌Notify all monsters.

Sure enough, after the monsters received Chen's message, their first reaction was that Chen was still making such a joke at such an age, and they immediately scolded with embarrassment.

Now that the monster race is in a critical moment, and Chen Yu, as a highly respected monster, also obtained the main task of protecting the seal formation because he relied on his knowledge and flexibility to overwhelm all the monsters.

But Bai Yu must stay at the most important position and cannot leave.

But now, what Chen ‌ did is undoubtedly a very excessive behavior. Chen ‌ ‌ quickly smiled wryly, and everyone explained that this was definitely not a joke, but real news!

However, even this is still useless.

As a candle dragon who has lost the ability to think and has fallen into madness, I am afraid that he can't even speak, let alone possess the knowledge of how to form a bond, and it is even more impossible to be so rash. It's a bond between monsters.

Even if the target of this bond is the cub of the Yaozu, it is a great thing for the cub of the Yaozu.

But the Yaozu has a soul-based fear of the candle dragon itself, and the Yaozu needs to be attached to the ancient candle dragon, so they feel horrified just by hearing the news, and their hair explodes.

Not to mention the monster dragon tortoise, who was so angry that he came out of his shell and planned to crawl over to beat Chen Yu, and it was the other monsters who persuaded him to give up this idea.

Chen Yu felt that he was very wronged, and God knows what he said was true, so he had no choice but to let these monsters contact the General Administration, and they must have received the news as soon as possible.

It's not that the General Administration didn't notify all the monsters except Chen, but they acquiesced that Chen had already informed all the monsters about it, but they didn't realize that the first reaction of these monsters was disbelief.

So when the monsters asked the General Administration if this was true, the General Administration immediately swore that it was indeed true.

The ancient candle dragon could not speak a few minutes ago, and even forced Xu Dongyou to form a contract, and gave Xu Dongyou a piece of keel.

The monsters were shocked, and they were so shocked that they almost fainted like Chen Yu, and the words "impossible" kept circulating in their minds.

Finally, they asked the General Administration again, and after getting an affirmative answer again, they fell silent, and then held another meeting in silence, this time without scolding Chen again.

Every expression was extremely complicated, especially Bai Yu, who calmed down after a while, and said to Chen Yu, "Tell me about the whole process in detail."

Chen Yu nodded, and immediately explained everything in detail.

The monsters are still a little unbelievable.

Candle Dragon has been insane for thousands of years, how could he suddenly be able to speak, and while still insane, he formed a bond with a cub of the Yaozu.

This is not a question of whether the performance is high or not, but - hearing about this matter gives me a feeling that it cannot happen at all.

But immediately after, all the monsters couldn't help shivering again, and happened to happen at the same time.