Chapter 108: Mysterious Tree

"What the hell is this place?"

Chen is well-informed, and speculated: "The sky here is the sun, and it is clearly daytime, so it may be some kind of enchantment world set up by existence, similar to the small secret realm we understand ."

The director said: "It is very possible, let the detection machine continue to move forward."

The workers analyzed the images and recorded them. Xu Dongyou felt that he couldn't help, so he kept quiet.

In fact, the processing bureau originally thought about building a laboratory here, but it was afraid of accidents, so it moved here.

Just set up interception checkpoints at the farthest place to prevent ordinary people or the accomplices of this strange person from entering here.

It is also strange that the body of this strange man was sent for testing, and a black bead was found in the body. They dug out the bead rashly, but absorbed it in some way. A part of the bead was tested, and it was found that the discovery and the evil seemed to be of the same type.

Everyone is guessing what this thing is. It is obvious that this thing has something to do with evil spirits, but why is it hidden in the human body.

Immediately afterwards, a researcher put forward a bold conjecture, why most evil spirits are in human form, even though the evil spirit items may be just a piece of chewing gum, or a painting or something very inconspicuous.

But none of this can conceal that the real murderer is actually an evil spirit in human form, but the difference between evil spirit and ghost is so great.

For many years, people have been speculating about the origin of the evil spirits, and some people have also speculated whether it is a special ghost that evolved from the death of human beings.

It's like Xu Wan, who turned into a ghost because of her resentment because of being killed, didn't she become a special ghost because she was entangled in evil objects.

The processing bureau even let Xu Wan pass by. Although she has been in this teleportation array, she may not be able to feel any useful information.

Xu Wan walked around the teleportation circle a few times, expressing that the teleportation circle gave her a very friendly feeling and wanted to go in.

Therefore, the processing bureau guessed that the opposite side of the teleportation array was most likely related to the origin of the evil spirit.

Therefore, the body of the dead mysterious person cannot be placed on the processing bureau, because if it is related to evil spirits, it will inevitably be suppressed by the candle dragon breath in the sealing formation.

They simply brought the mysterious man's body back to Beijing, installed a built-in chip in the mysterious man's body, and then sent it into the transmission array by another detection machine.

They want to observe how the corpse will change when it enters the world inside the teleportation array, and whether there is any life in this world.

The two detection machines were separated to explore in two directions, and the pictures were similar, as if the enchanted world all looked the same.

After about an hour, something new appeared on the screen.

All the people immediately cheered up and looked at the picture with full concentration, their faces gradually becoming suspicious and uncertain.

"This is?"

In the picture, a towering tree grows there, and the ground is still black and muddy, with bubbles popping out from time to time.