Chapter 72: Candle Dragon Goes Crazy

After testing for a long time, the other party wants to stay in the small town. He has no friends in the real world, and only games accompany him. In addition, he has no skills and is already unemployed. Half a year.

He wanted to stay in this monster town even more, although he was very scared at first, terrified of this place, and wanted to leave here immediately.

But when he heard that he could really leave, he hesitated, and he found that he seemed to like this kind of life, not to mention, in the monster town, he could become stronger little by little, and finally Strong enough that monsters cannot harm themselves.

The most important thing is that he wants to play his own value in the game. He feels that since he can enter the game, there must be something wrong with the game. It is difficult for outsiders to control the game characters like himself. In this way, you can move things that cannot be moved at will.

On the contrary, it is better to find out the secret of this game.

Therefore, the processing bureau informed the other party about the evil, and the other party immediately expressed that he wanted to stay here, and he was willing to help the processor find props together, and exchange them into RMB to recharge the resurrection coins. , he can also resurrect infinitely in the game!

The bureau immediately agreed to do it, so these players also became special handlers for the bureau.

——A special handler in the Monster Town mobile game.

Since Xu Dongyou's live broadcast ended, this live broadcast has once again become a trending search. While watching the video, everyone once again praised the special effects team for this live broadcast.

The directors who have made many commercial blockbusters are tempted to do it again, but they are a little hesitant. If they want the other party to switch jobs here, how much will it cost?

[In view of the general environment, this site may be closed at any time, please move to the permanent source replacement app, huanyuanapp.org as soon as possible]

They themselves don't have enough funds, and they don't have much money to do special effects, so they can only get 50 cents for special effects, and they can only sigh.

In addition, people who have long believed that Xu Dongyou's live broadcast is true based on clues have once again discovered that it can prove the authenticity of this live broadcast.

For example, it is called Fengnian District City. It is true that after the anchor wants to temporarily block the signal of the entire city, there is really no signal.

Coincidentally, the scope is also the whole city.

In addition, many bloggers in the city posted photos of police cars in the community, and finally vowed that the police came from recycling mobile phones. What kind of Monster Town game is it? Virus.

But the question is, as for dispatching so many police officers in the whole city.

There are also schools, I heard that some schools even came to a lot of policemen, and recovered the students' mobile phones, which were also downloaded from Monster Town.

They even believe that this is just an excuse, and the real purpose is to recycle these mobile phones with evil characteristics.

This is also the result of their continuous research and analysis of several live broadcasts, and this person also set up a group and Weibo bot.

Netizens who don't know the truth follow this blogger while watching the excitement, and they are really hesitant to see that the other party has pictures and the truth for analysis, rigorous and true.