Chapter 99: Sudden Earthquake

After comforting for a while, Xu's mother and Xu's father gradually calmed down. Xu Dongyou's face made them feel a sense of security, but their reason also told them that if one day Xu Dongyou's biological parents really came to him.

If the opponent had indeed abandoned Xu Dongyou back then, then they would have become Xu Dongyou's backing in their hearts, and they would never let the opponent bully Xu Dongyou.

But if there is a reason for all these things, for those who have been looking for Xu Dongyou all this time, then the two families can raise Xu Dongyou together.

Anyway, when the child grows up, Xu Dongyou can't always be by their side, thinking of an extra relative.

Thinking about it this way, Xu's father and Xu's mother didn't feel so uncomfortable.

But there was one thing that puzzled Xu's mother. She asked Xu Dongyou: "For so many years, your father and I were afraid that others would find out. We moved here overnight and concealed it well. How could you start to doubt yourself? life experience?"

Xu Dongyou was very helpless, "My brother and I have no similarities at all, and I also have no lovesickness with you."

What he said was extremely cryptic.

Xu's mother silently glanced at Xu Dongyou's pretty face, and was also silent.

It is not ruled out that there are ordinary-looking parents who give birth to a child who is exceptionally beautiful and can become a star, but the problem is that Xu Dongyou is too beautiful.

In fact, the reason is not only this.

Xu Dongyou's ability to activate the five senses is also one of the reasons why he may not be the child of his parents.

It's just that you don't need to tell your parents about this.

He doesn't intend to tell his parents his real identity. It might be better if his identity is just a handler of the Bureau, but now he is shouldering so many missions related to rescue, and at the same time, the existence of evil spirits behind him is even more eyeing. Staring at the family's luck, he just concealed his identity to avoid implicating his parents.

Three days later, all major platforms and all channels began to put screen-casting mobile phones on the shelves. Not only the brand companies that specialize in mobile phone development also rushed to buy a bunch of mobile phones, and their faces became ugly after testing.

What was said in the advertisement is true. This mobile phone has completely abandoned the trouble of running out of power. As long as there is light, it can automatically power on. Of course, if you can't wait, you can choose to plug in and fully charge, but At last, it solves many problems of not charging due to emergency.

"The times have changed, and we must keep up, otherwise our hearts will be abandoned by the tide of the times."

This is the inner thinking of all mobile phone companies, but the problem is that the research and development department of this mobile phone belongs to an official organization. The most important thing is that the purpose of their development of this mobile phone is for the safety of the public.

For this alone, they have already lost their hearts.

And the official didn't think about using this mobile phone to completely dominate the market. Instead, he contacted various companies to bid for the manufacturing method of this virtual mobile phone to sell and divide the accounts. I also hope that the healthy competition of various companies will gradually become better.

On the other hand, on the first day of listing, almost everyone bought this virtual phone, and those who don't know how to shop online go directly to physical stores to buy it. The sales on the first day are always when the news is broadcast. There was an uproar immediately.