Chapter 126: Finding Family

Xu Dongyou was extremely moved, and couldn't help but blush slightly, "Thank you Mom, thank you Dad."

"Thank you, we are one person." Mother Xu said.

However, Xu's mother was more curious about another thing, "But Nian hasn't told me who Nian's favorite person is, do I know Nian's father?"

Xu Dongyou blushed a little, and said, "That's the person that the younger generation asked me to thank today."

Father Xu and mother Xu were silent.

The two looked at each other, and there was a weird feeling that they had sent their own son to the tiger's mouth.

At the same time, he suddenly realized that it was no wonder that his own son had grown up with so many talents. That man's appearance was extremely good and handsome, and he also had an indistinct awe-inspiring aura about him.

It feels unusual when you open it.

At the same time, I also realized that it was no wonder that the other party would appear suddenly. After all, since my son was in a critical juncture, the other party would definitely be anxious.

Thinking about it this way, Xu's father and Xu's mother did not feel uncomfortable about their son being abducted. At least the other party really cared about Xu Dongyou and was willing to take risks to save others.

Immediately afterwards, Mother Xu asked for information about Zhuyuan.

Xu Dongyou Zhuyuan has no parents, so tomorrow only Zhuyuan will come here by himself.

Xu's father and Xu's mother nodded, and began to make preparations. When Xu Dongyou brought Zhu Yuan over the next day, Xu's father and Xu's mother still couldn't help being a little bit taken aback when they saw Zhu Yuan's restrained coercion. After shaking for a while, I realized that I quickly invited people into the house.

Zhu Yuan was very polite and seemed easy to get along with, but Xu's father and Xu's mother still felt instinctively reserved, and there was always an illusion that the other party was more like their elders.

Xu's mother suppressed this feeling hard, knowing Zhu Yuan without a trace, when Zhu Yuan went to help carry things, Xu's father and Xu's mother even showed a strange flattered or even flattered feeling. The illusion of trepidation.

The two felt even more weird.

It wasn't until Xu Dongyou sent Zhu Yuan away that Mother Xu dared to ask what was going on.

Xu Dongyou can't tell his parents about Zhuyuan's real identity for the time being, he can only say that Zhuyuan's strength is very strong.

Only then did Xu's father and Xu's mother suddenly realize that she was much more satisfied with Zhu Yuan. At least when her son was in danger, a strong partner played an extremely important role.

Days passed, and discussions about Zhuyuan still appeared on the Internet from time to time, but so far no one has found out specific information about Zhuyuan, only that this person is very powerful.

At the same time, Xu Dongyou's traffic is also increasing with the increasing exposure rate and the occasional live broadcast. He is always on the front line, but the onlookers did not see the mysterious man appearing at the beginning pass.

In fact, Xu Dongyou's current strength has risen, and he has been able to deal with most of the incidents. The most important thing is that Zhuyuan can't always appear, so as not to attract the attention of the Lord of Darkness. .

So under Xu Dongyou's repeated dissuasion, Zhu Yuan gave up the idea of ​​wanting to stay with Xu Dongyou. Xu Dongyou has a part of his keel, and as the relationship deepens during this period, the amount of the bond is also rising again. Here comes the second phase of change.