Chapter 32: Draw a Circle

It was like a clap of thunder on the ground, causing some passengers to become more and more panicked, and even the policemen's faces were extremely ugly at the moment.

We also watched the live broadcast on the way here. Our department is relatively close to the office and often receives some strange cases. Although it was not mentioned above, the police below They all gradually realized that there seems to be a more secretive department that specializes in these strange cases.

But because I haven't seen it with my own eyes, it is still just a guess. I heard that the chief of the police station knows something, but unfortunately no one dares to ask in person, and he has ordered that once a bizarre case is encountered, Report immediately.

And when they saw the young man with the hood in the live broadcast showing the ability to control water, this guess was finally confirmed.

In addition, when going here to handle the case, the chief of the police station personally asked them to come, and remember that when you arrive at the destination, you must unconditionally obey the words of those special police officers, do whatever you are told, and don't hesitate .

That tone and expression even gave him the illusion that if he didn't follow what those few said, his life would be in danger.

It wasn't until he saw the live broadcast that he suddenly realized that it wasn't an illusion. Those few people probably had the same special abilities as the people in the live broadcast.

The police suspected that the screams of human beings before were likely to be the eight passengers who left.

But this is just a guess. Without personal confirmation, it is necessary to go there as soon as possible for rescue.

Of course, we have to get rid of that strange fish.

This kind of strange fish that can eat people cannot be allowed to continue to stay in this lake, and the higher-ups quickly issued an order to get rid of the strange fish.

However, the fighting power of the strange fish is very strong, coupled with the fact that there are many passengers on this cruise ship, this has led to a dilemma right now.

Fortunately, there are four speedboats in this cruise ship, enough to avoid the pursuit of strange fish.

Jiu Chao made a decisive decision, and quickly said to the police officers: "I'm here to collect the blood and minced meat. You immediately drive the speedboat to stop another strange fish, and don't let it approach here."

First, there were wounded and passengers on this ship who could no longer be stimulated.

Turns out, that strange fish probably came here by rushing over pieces of meat and blood.

Of course, the second is just his guess.

But no matter what, if that strange fish comes over, the battle will affect the minced meat on the lake, which may cause it to be scattered farther away, and it will be more troublesome to collect it at that time.

Several crew members nodded immediately and asked the crew to help them get out two speedboats, so that they could work together separately and be more flexible in battle.

In addition, these crew members can drive speedboats, so there is no need to take the crew there.

After all, the crisis we are facing this time is not the evil monsters from which we can find the rules, but the monsters that you have no way of predicting what they will do. In addition, it is in the lake, so there are too many unpredictability.

After all, not everyone can swim faster than the monster fish in the water.

Several crew members divided into two teams, then controlled the speedboat and disappeared into the night.