Chapter 9: Appease the Candle Dragon

The crazy Candle Dragon twisted its body. Even though its thoughts were chaotic and crazy, its instinct still made it subconsciously want to break free from the chain. The feeling of being restrained made it extremely angry, and its eyes stared at the closest creature more and more crazily.

    That weak one...

    It rolled up a huge boulder with its tail and threw it towards Xu Dongyou's direction. At the same time, its anger made it unconsciously exude a huge coercion. In an instant, all the people and monsters in the formation and at the entrance of the formation were affected and fell to the ground vomiting blood.

    Old Chen couldn't resist this coercion, and suddenly turned into his original form.

    It was a white deer that emitted soft light. The antlers on the top of its head looked like laurel branches, and when it shook, it cast a little white light. The limbs were entwined with red stripes, making it even more mysterious.

    It was the first time for Tazawa to see such a beautiful and holy white deer like a fairy tale world, and he forgot to wipe the blood from the corner of his mouth.

    And next to the white deer was a blood-red fox, which fell to the ground and vomited blood continuously, and the six tails behind it were all twitching.

    It looks very painful.

    Tian Ze felt that he was in more pain, and then spit out a few mouthfuls of blood: "Ugh..."

    The people and monsters outside the formation were all affected, only the human beings were not as serious as the monsters because their luck was at its peak. .

    Xu Dongyou in the formation was also frightened by the coercion and his body began to ache. The world in front of him seemed to be getting bigger and bigger, but he seemed to be getting smaller, and then he crawled out of the collar of his clothes that fell on the ground with a confused face. come out.

    It just so happened that at this time, the huge rock was about to fall, Xu Dongyou still raised his head in confusion, and the dull hair on his head shook.

    The ancient Candle Dragon, whose consciousness was insane and chaotic, suddenly fell silent for a second, then rushed over quickly, blocking the boulder with its huge head.

    The boulder was torn apart.

    Zhulong felt no pain at all, and still stared at Xu Dongyou without blinking.

    Xu Dongyou finally came back to his senses, looking at the incomparably huge Zhulong, he started shivering helplessly, his chubby body was like a trembling glutinous rice ball, very elastic.

    The Ancient Candle Dragon seemed to be delighted, a gurgling sound came out of his throat, and his breathing seemed to become louder.

    Xu Dongyou was staggered by the blow, and made a painful chirping sound.

    Soft and crisp.

    The ancient candle dragon took a deep breath and didn't dare to move, subconsciously put away even the coercion.

    Chen Lao and the others finally stopped vomiting blood, finally got up but found that Zhulong had already run to the fourth formation gate, almost fainted from fright.

    However, the fox with the best eyes noticed that a small white creature beside the huge Candle Dragon was trembling.

    Looks a bit like - a very fat fat bird?

    But the human with high psionic ability that went in before disappeared.

    The fox immediately changed into a human form, wiped off the blood from the corner of his mouth, and asked the others: "Which of you saw that human being? When did that bird go in?