Chapter 61: Solved

The information found by the Processing Bureau is very detailed.

There are pictures and text.

The name of this ghost was Xu Wan, and he was twenty-five years old. After graduating from the Film and Television Academy, he embarked on the road of acting. Although his appearance was too good, he was blocked by the boss because he refused to follow the unspoken rules, so he could only act in online dramas. Some vicious female supporting roles.

But just half a year ago, she suddenly disappeared, no one was heard, no one was dead, no corpse was seen.

Therefore, in order to solve this matter as soon as possible, the processing bureau first took the initiative to find the boss who blocked Xu Wan, and found out that the other party had not yet given up, so he simply sent someone to take him to a strictly confidential The villa was raped. In order to prevent her from calling the police after waking up, he took a picture of Xu Wan's Luo and threatened him. At the same time, he didn't forget to coax the other party to give him more resources if he was willing to cooperate.

No one expected that Xu Wan's personality was extremely strong, and she cooperated smoothly on the surface. After she got out, she immediately called the police. She would rather risk everything to let this big boss be brought to justice.

The big boss has complex and powerful relationships. The place where Xu Wan called the police had a deputy captain who happened to have a relationship with the big boss. On the surface, he cooperated with Xu Wan and at the same time secretly passed information to the big boss.

[The problem of slow update of new chapters has finally been solved on the app that can change the source. Download the huanyuanapp.org source change app here, and view the latest chapters of this book on multiple sites at the same time. 】

Xu Wan was caught in the villa again, this time she showed strong resistance, the boss was angry and accidentally killed Xu Wan, and her body was buried in the villa.

But it is not known whether Ju ‌ really missed it or did it on purpose.

After the processing bureau caught the boss, he used the mantra to ask the boss to explain the location of the burial tool, and Xu Dongyou and others will go to this place next.

After all, it was related to evil spirits. The police have temporarily sealed off the villa, preventing the nanny and others in the villa from walking around at will, and there is no business to dig up the corpse alone.

So as not to be recruited.

Xu Dongyou and others rushed to this place quickly. The big boss has power and influence. The villa where he lives for a long time is not only highly confidential, but also very luxurious. If you look inside the gate, you can see a large sea of ​​flowers, layer upon layer. .

The audience in the live broadcast room shouted 6666 one after another.

[As expected of a super rich man who is willing to let the special effects team call him , it is really given too many live broadcast platforms, really super rich, and can rent such an amazing villa with its own small garden! 】

[Think about it too much, this place is not something you can rent if you want, you have to have a relationship to get the owner of the villa to agree. 】

[In short, it's very well-rounded, and I'm amazed to see it. Look at the villa above, and there's a private helicopter! 】

[666666 typed the noodles on the public screen. 】

After the car slowly drives in, you can see a few police cars and special police cars. The policemen in police uniforms are busy, while the special police are standing solemnly at the entrance, holding 95 assault cars in their hands. Step wooden warehouse.