Chapter 118: Scared back into his Original Form

After explaining everything, the director and others began to ask the gatekeeper about the information behind the evil spirits, and asked him if he knew who opened up these enchanted worlds and who created them. The evil tree.

Originally, they didn't think that the gatekeeper could know the answers to these questions. After all, even the elder Ou of the Yaozu didn't know about these questions, but they didn't expect that the gatekeeper really knew. A little bit of secret information about the hidden information behind Shixie.

Even if he is controlled by the props set by the research department, he can explain all the information he knows, but when he mentions the existence behind the evil spirits, his calm face becomes extremely frenzied, and his voice is inexplicably high-pitched, saying : "The existence behind the evil spirits is the highest gods and demons in ancient times, with an immortal army. You have seen it, and my lord will wake up from the darkness one day. Why? The world brings perpetual darkness and misery."

Everyone quieted down instantly. Although the gatekeeper looked crazy at this time, it cast a shadow on everyone's heart.

"The existence behind that evil spirit is-" The staff member of the department suddenly said this sentence, and before he finished speaking, the director directly covered his mouth.

But it was too late.

When the gatekeeper heard this, his eyes instantly showed panic, but his mouth seemed to be manipulated, and he said, "My lord is the lord of darkness, and I will wake up from the darkness-"

When the sound stopped abruptly, the head of the gatekeeper exploded like a melon in an instant, splashing everyone's brains and blood on their faces, so everyone stood there dumbfounded, completely I was shocked by the scene.

It took a while to react, and hastily stepped back a few steps, staring at the scene in front of him in horror.

"Director..." The clerk whose mouth was covered finally felt scared, and at the same time knew that everything was caused by the question he just asked that shouldn't be asked. Fear instantly filled his heart.

The director said: "Your punishment will be handed down after all. I hope you can remember today's lesson and don't ask questions that shouldn't be asked."

His tone was rather harsh.

The clerk nodded quickly, and said bitterly: "I am willing to accept all punishments."

However, although the clerk of the famous department did one thing wrong, he still learned a more important piece of information from the gatekeeper, which was about the existence behind the evil spirit, whose original name was darkness. Lord.

But everyone doesn't know whether the gatekeeper will be shot because he mentioned the four characters, so everyone hides the four characters in his heart and connects them in his heart. Don't even dare to read silently.

The director doesn't even need to tell some people not to speak out, no one dares to bet on the possibility.

After the matter was over, the director held an emergency meeting, all the elders of the Yaozu attended, and the director played the surveillance video at that time, so that there was no need to mention those four words.

After watching the scene where the gatekeeper was headshot immediately after mentioning those four words, the meeting room fell into an inexplicable silence again.

Until the director of the General Administration looked at the light of the group, he respectfully said: "Boss, do you know the information about the existence of this person?"

The light group representing the old man flickered for a few times, and said slowly: "I don't know about the information about the old man, but its characteristics make me feel very bad, maybe the ancient candle Long Hui knows something, you can ask that person through Xu Dongyou."

The boss nodded, discussed other details in detail, and finally found Xu Dongyou, and handed over this matter to him, and by the way, told Xu Dongyou what happened in the conference room, and at the same time told him ‌‌The video‌ was sent to Xu Dongyou.

Xu Dongyou didn't watch the video, but went directly to the sealing formation to find Candle Dragon. Its dragon scales had been wiped for many days and became shiny again.

But as the dragon in question, he still had the wrong feeling that these dragon scales were still not very shiny. Xu Dongyou simply continued to come and wipe the dragon scales every day. After all, Zhulong had helped him a lot, just to wipe Dragon scales are nothing.

After wiping, Xu Dongyou started to get down to business, briefly explained the tasks assigned to him by the bureau, and then played the video for Zhulong to watch. Everything happened too suddenly, Xu Dongyou was at the most relaxed time, and was suddenly stimulated to become a prototype.

The glutinous rice ball-like sparrow crawled out of the clothes, shaking its dull hair with a frightened face, "Jiujiu?"

Zhulong's breathing was rapid in an instant. It knew that it was time to coax Xu Dongyou, but Xinyu felt that this scene made him feel uncontrollably happy, but he held back and said caringly: "You still can't help but feel happy?" Well, if you are scared, come to me."

Fan said very calmly, as if he was talking about an ordinary thing, Xu Dongyou silently lowered his head in shame, how could he change back to his original form in fright.

[The problem of the slow update of new chapters has finally been solved on the app that can change the source. Download the huanyuanapp.org source change app here, and view the latest chapters of this book on multiple sites at the same time. 】

Look at Zhulong again, Mount Tai collapsed in front of him without changing his color.

is called the real strong.

Compared with his performance just now, Xu Dongyou fell into autism again.