Chapter 80: Release News

Immediately after the police arrived, the community was sealed off, and the population began to be checked to prevent anyone else from being killed by monsters.

[The problem of slow update of new chapters has finally been solved on the app that can change the source. Download the huanyuanapp.org source change app here, and view the latest chapters of this book on multiple sites at the same time. 】

At the same time, another wave of police officers analyzed and searched the scene of the incident, and found some body tissues belonging to the monster on the floor, as well as some broken pieces of meat and cloth strips.

Because all three people in this household were eaten, and there was no body left. Only the baby in the second bedroom was still sleeping peacefully. When the police opened the door and came in, she woke up and found that it was a stranger instead of her mother. Immediately burst into tears.

It happened that the policeman, who also had a few-year-old child at home, couldn't help but feel pain when he saw this, picked up the baby and started to coax him, still muttering: "What a crime."

This little baby's life was changed just then, and all of this was caused by that damned monster.

The policemen now also know that there are some unbelievable things in the world, so when they learned that it was monsters eating people, they were surprised at first, and then they all became angry.

However, no one knew whether this monster could withstand the attack of the equipment, so some special police officers were mobilized and equipped with heavy weapons to start searching the whole city.

At the same time, a message was sent to the mobile phones of all residents in the nearby area, telling them not to go to any place with few people at will during this period, saying that there are large creatures fleeing in the urban area, and there have been precedents of cannibalism.

Therefore, many residents panicked, hoping that the police would catch the monster as soon as possible.

But after searching the whole city, the monster seemed to have disappeared, and there was no movement for two consecutive days.

Nor did any residents report seeing the monster.

This is really abnormal, is it possible that this monster can still be invisible? After visiting and checking the electronic cameras in many places, they locked the place where the monster disappeared last and checked them one by one.

But still nothing.

On the other hand, after the monster cannibalism incident, the headquarters has sent handlers to deal with it.

However, the processor also got nothing,

Although it was said to be a large creature to the outside world, it was not directly called a monster, but the residents of the city and the Internet still paid great attention to it, and it even became a trending search, paying attention to when this large creature could be caught.

Some people expressed concern about this, saying that since this large beast has eaten people, it means that it will inevitably attack humans next, because human beings are easy to catch, have no attack power, and have a very fresh taste. ‌Make it feel utterly obsessed.

So the beast must be caught and killed as soon as possible.

The city's police department is under a lot of pressure. They all know that this is not a beast. At the same time, they don't know which policeman leaked this matter, and it was quickly spread on the Internet.

When many people looked at this man-eating beast and said that it was actually a monster, they sneered at it. They felt that this kind of person who spread false news was very bad, so they clicked to report it.