Chapter 133: Extra Story 2

Bai Lao asked the management bureau to investigate the cub's life experience, and found that the cub was picked up. Bai Lao became more and more sure of his guess.

Days passed, Bai Lao waited patiently, and then came Chen Lao's latest information, that is, the power of the monster cubs became stronger inexplicably, he told Chen Lao not to panic, this is normal.

He suspected that it was because the cub became an anchor and was loved by humans. The luck of the human race on his body increased, and his strength would naturally become stronger.

Therefore, Bai Lao and the management bureau began to discuss, planning to continue Xu Dongyou's live broadcast, and then planning to make Xu Dongyou a star, so that he can do better tasks, and secondly, he can gather more luck and evil spirits

. Luck has been suppressing back and forth with the luck of human beings, and Xu Dongyou is the key to breaking the situation.

The management bureau naturally agreed, and treated this matter with extra caution. In addition, there is one more important thing, that is, the ancient candle dragon seems to have a tendency to wake up.

It has learned to speak, which means that it is not far from when he is sober. The existence behind the evil is not something humans can deal with.

Today's evil spirits have to rely on the ancient candle dragon's aura to suppress the seal. If the human race wants to continue, it must solve the problem of the candle dragon's madness this morning.

Therefore, the management bureau made a big move, started to make all kinds of latest equipment, and then let Xu Dongyou be the spokesperson.

When the existence of the processing bureau itself was announced, countless people were shocked. In addition, Xu Dongyou became the official spokesperson, which naturally attracted the attention and love of countless people.

Xu Dongyou's luck gradually increased, while Zhulong was about to wake up gradually, and Bai Lao's heartbeat also gradually accelerated, looking forward to the bright future more and more.

After thousands of years, he finally lived up to Lord Zhulong's entrustment and handled everything perfectly.

Then, Lord Zhulong woke up, came out of the sealing formation, and went to see the cub immediately. Bai Lao was very excited, which meant that the Yaozu was still Lord Zhulong's most concerned deployment.

But he never thought that Master Zhulong didn't care about the monster's cub, he just fell in love with that cub!

The purpose is not pure.

However, Bai Lao didn't dare to control, nor did he dare to stop the two from being together.

He only knew that Master Zhulong and the cub liked each other, and that they both sincerely wanted to be with each other, and

that was enough.

But Chen Lao and Jiu Chao, who had been with Xu Dongyou the longest, were so shocked by the news of the explosion that they didn't react for a long time.

One thought is all over your head.

This is impossible.

Absolutely impossible!

How could their Lord Candle Dragon have taken a fancy to the cubs! It's not that they belittle their own race, but that the Yaozu has always been under Zhulong's deployment.

This is equivalent to the children of the subordinates being together with the emperor. This unbelievable shock simply made them unable to digest this fact.

Mr. Chen liked this cub very much, and at the same time respected Lord Zhulong very much. After the news of the two being together, Mr. Chen struggled for a long time, worried that Mr. Zhulong would love the new and dislike the old, and how sad the cub would be.

At that time, these old monsters, they will not be able to crusade if they want to.

After all, that is Mr. Torch Dragon!

Then, when they saw Master Zhulong caring so much about the cub, they gradually realized that they liked each other.

Bai Lao once told him that Lord Zhulong had never formed a bond with any existence for tens of thousands of years, nor had he ever liked anyone.

Isn't this enough to prove that Xu Dongyou is special?

Isn't this enough to prove that Zhulong really likes Xu Dongyou?

Mr. Chen was in a daze for a long time before he nodded heavily, "That's right, they must be true love!"

In fact, Zhulong never thought that he would fall in love with anyone one day, no matter whether it is a monster race or a demon, no one has ever walked into his heart.

He has been quietly watching the changes in this world, but he has no interest in it. If it weren't for the two damn gods who wanted to destroy this peaceful world, he would not have done anything.

Therefore, when he fell into madness in the next few thousand years, he also made preparations that he might destroy the world one day.

But he never expected that when he was crazy, he would be very special to a cub. With just one expression and one movement, he could easily quell his madness and become quiet.

They even worry about the other party being injured and forcibly form a bond, the purpose is to protect the other party.

After he woke up, he never fell into entanglement and struggle, let alone any regrets, and only had one thought in his heart.

That is to go to him.

After finding the monster named Xu Dongyou, and seeing him safe and sound, my heart seemed to be filled with happiness, and my heart became extraordinarily quiet.

He thought that he might have found something he had never had before, and that was love.

He wanted to spend the rest of his life with Xu Dongyou, just thinking about such a day felt extremely satisfying.

Later, Xu Dongyou found his parents, and when he saw him smiling, Zhu Yuan suddenly felt that he might have found something he wanted to protect.

Therefore, when the world was destroyed, apart from wanting to stabilize the world, he also didn't want to see Xu Dongyou's crying face.

So no matter what price he pays, he will completely wipe out the Lord of Darkness.

It's just that he never expected that Xu Dongyou would protect himself at the most critical moment. If it wasn't for the luck accumulated in Xu Dongyou's body, he might have been injured by the Lord of Darkness in this battle.

He had never been so angry before, he completely wiped out the Lord of Darkness in anger, but when he looked at Xu Dongyou's gaze, he couldn't vent his anger for some reason.

Suddenly, I realized something at that time.

Two people who love each other will have the idea of ​​wanting to protect each other, no matter whether the other party is weak or not, they will also want to protect the one they love no matter what.

Therefore, Xu Dongyou wanted to protect him, so he rushed forward without hesitation. How could he bear to reprimand him with such feelings.

He could only tell the other party not to do this again, and at the same time secretly vowed that he would increase his strength and never allow anyone to hurt Xu Dongyou again.