Chapter 107: Detection Machine

He looked like a madman, grabbed the handler's hand, and the handle was so big that the handler couldn't stand it, he quickly shook off his mouth, and said in a bad way: "If you didn't think about killing people, so what? But you were murdered, you should take advantage of the last 20 minutes to say goodbye to your family and deal with the funeral."

"I can't, I can't die, aren't you the management bureau, why can't you find a way to save me, I don't want to die yet!" Lu Xianhong couldn't hear the processor's words, but just Shouting and finally crying bitterly.

The handler said: "Where do we have something to bring back to life, you'd better meet your family as soon as possible."

As he said, he hurriedly ordered others to take Lu Xianhong to the police station. Lu Xianhong was naturally unwilling to leave during this period, but he was too weak to survive, and he continued to yell and become even weaker. No more shouting.

When he was sent to the police station, he originally wanted to cry and ask his parents for help, but he saw that his parents forced him to make a will as soon as possible to leave all the money to his younger brother and not to his younger sister for the sake of his youngest son.

Lu Xianhong has no feelings for his younger sister, but he also has no feelings for his younger brother. With his eyes wide open, he clutched at the closest relative, and said sadly, "No one will take my money."

He already hated all his relatives very much at this time, especially at the moment when he learned of his death, his relatives only wanted to share his inheritance, and no one would shed tears because of him.

At this moment, Lu Xianhong's younger sister, Lu Zhaodi, also came. No one in Lu Xianhong informed Lu Zhaodi, for fear that she would take away part of the property.

But the processing bureau notified Lu Zhaodi, Lu Zhaodi's brother naturally has no feelings, but she has been squeezed since she was a child, and was even forced to drop out to support her brother's education.

It can be said that the future of the brothers was forged by her blood and tears. Fortunately, after she came out, she suddenly realized that girls can enjoy the same treatment as boys.

No one stipulates that girls must dedicate everything to their brothers and brothers.

She also finally understood why the indelible emotions in her heart from childhood to adulthood were called what.

That was anger and dissatisfaction.

She came here immediately after receiving the call. Although she didn't want her brother's inheritance, she was forced to quit her part-time job and almost used Lu Xianhong to study, so she got Lu Xianhong today.

But she never got feedback from Lu Xianhong, not even a word of thanks.

Therefore, she also wants a share of this inheritance!

The arrival of Lu Zhaodi made Lu Xianhong immediately have the idea of ​​revenge, and he said with the last trace: "I want to recruit all my inheritance, not a single cent you--"

Lu Zhaodi was stunned, but she was not moved in the slightest, only full of ridicule.

Her brother didn't do this because she still had a little affection for her. Her brother has always been selfish. This time, it must be something her parents and another brother did to make her brother die. The heart gave birth to the psychology of revenge.

Still, get cheap on your own.

Lu Zhaodi didn't mind acting, so she went up crying immediately: "Brother--"