Chapter 87: Ready to Debut

The deal is done, what Xu Dongyou can do now is to keep himself from getting hurt as much as possible, and at the same time find a way to compensate Zhulong, and use his own strength to compensate Zhulong.

Although it was Zhulong who took the initiative to form a pact with Xu Dongyou, no matter what, he was the one who benefited in the end.

For the next two days, Xu Dongyou stayed with Zhulong, and agreed that he would visit Zhulong within seven days next time, but it could not be ruled out that some unexpected circumstances would cause delays. Xu Dongyou hoped that Zhulong would not Crazy because of it.

But Zhulong nodded in agreement with Xu Dongyou's opinion, and said, "I'm not worried about your injury, I won't be angry anymore."

[A novel app that has been running stably for many years, comparable to the old version of the book chasing artifact, the source-changing app used by old bookworms, huanyuanapp.org]

Xu Dongyou was taken aback again. The reason for Zhulong's madness was not only because he failed to come here as promised, but partly because he was worried that he would get hurt.

Xu Dongyou couldn't tell what it was like to be in love, he was moved, and his respect for Zhulong from the bottom of his heart reached the highest level in history.

In addition to accompanying Zhulong, Xu Dongyou also played learning videos for ten-year-old children to Zhulong, so that it gradually became more able to think.

Two days passed quickly, and Xu Dongyou had to leave the sealing formation. After watching the video, Zhulong seemed to become smarter and better at thinking. Instead of pestering Xu Dongyou, he just stood there obediently and watched Xu Dongyou left.

Xu Dongyou couldn't bear to look at it, he always felt lonely, even if a person with a strong mind was trapped in a place without any entertainment facilities, he might collapse.

After going out, you can apply for a device that can be connected to the Internet for Zhulong. Although I don't know if Zhulong can use it, because the sealing array has no signal, and if you want to connect to the Internet, you can only use psionic power.

After going out, Xu Dongyou was immediately greeted by Mr. Chen, another strange monster, and other strangers.

Director Fengnian introduced them one by one, "The first one is the chief director of the General Administration, the second one is because I heard that Zhulong can talk, and the second time I came here to take a look at it, and the first one is the demon. Another elder of the clan, Elder Zhao."

The monster looks different from Chen Lao, he looks quite difficult to get along with, very cold.

Xu Dongyou couldn't help being cowardly.

After all, the matter of forming a contract may be something that will make them extremely angry for the Yaozu.

What I didn't expect was that the elder, who appeared to be very cold on the surface, was very kind when he spoke, and explained why he looked so cold, "I am a peacock, and I look a little too bad get along."

Xu Dongyou nodded quickly, and greeted the elder of the Yaozu politely like a very obedient baby, and then said hello to the director general.

The director general looked like Mr. Chen, they were very easy to get along with, he nodded with a smile, and praised Xu Dongyou for his excellent performance recently.

Although the human race was shocked that the first world was not a purely technological world, but generally speaking, the luck of the human race has only fluctuated a little.

In addition, it is not suitable to mention Xu Dongyou's positive achievements in front of the Yaozu for the time being.

"After a period of time, the General Administration will issue your points to the account once the statistics are calculated. Besides, do you have any other requirements? It's up to you Candle Dragon's success in appeasement, and it is expected to give him a reward for gradually waking up his consciousness."

The words of the director general made Xu Dongyou no longer refuse, and after thinking about it, he said: "I have a small request, which may be a little difficult."

The director general asked curiously: "Oh? What is it, say it boldly, you deserve everything."

Xu Dongyou said: "Can the bureau make a networked smart tablet specially for Zhulong? It has learned to read and think, and maybe it can gradually become familiar with the individual human society."

The director general nodded inwardly when he thought about it, and felt that this solution seemed to be very good.

Firstly, it can relieve Zhulong's boredom, and secondly, it can let Zhulong understand the current situation of human beings, and deepen its favor towards human beings.

"There's no problem with one, and I'll ask the research department to study it carefully." The director general made a decision immediately, and then said: "You can't exchange your reward for the matter, about the reward , think about something else."

Xu Dongyou doesn't have any wishes yet. If he had to talk about wishes, he hoped that there would be a reasonable reason for his parents to know that he had money.

Thinking of this, Xu Dongyou made a request, please the Bureau can think of a way.

After a little association, the director came up with an idea, "I can ask the bureau to make you a researcher certificate for the processing bureau, mainly for research, and you can tell your parents that you have some premonitions and the like, It can help the processing bureau's research items to make intuitive judgments, and the salary is still high."

Xu Dongyou still shook his head, "My mother will definitely be worried when she finds out. I want to have a job that won't make her worry."

The chief of the general bureau patted his thigh again, "What else, you don't go to art college, why don't you just debut as an idol singer, with our general bureau as the backstage, and after you are drafted and become famous, we will let you handle it for us As the image spokesperson of the bureau, it happens that the side dealing with the bureau will launch a research product after a while."

That's a reasonable explanation of why Xu Dongyou is rich.

Xu Dongyou hesitated for a while, whether it would be bad, after all, he still prefers to go up step by step on his own.

The General Administration added: "What's more, there are very few handlers related to the entertainment industry. When you become popular, it will be easier to investigate some evil incidents in the entertainment industry."

In addition to the handler who has become a manager, if something like Tian Haomiao happens again, it will be very difficult to conduct a secret investigation.

After Xu Dongyou heard this, he could only nod in agreement.