Chapter 78: Square Dancing

Tian Ze was the first to go in, but was reminded loudly by the old policeman inside: "Don't come in, there is a ghost at the position of the glass door."

Tian Ze stopped immediately and looked carefully at the glass door that the old policeman said, and soon noticed the water stains on it, which looked more and more like the shape of a hand.

The old policeman hastened to remind him not to imagine anything related to this ghost, otherwise he would see this ghost.

Tian Ze glanced at the old policeman unexpectedly, suppressed his curiosity and astonishment and nodded to express his understanding.

It was the first time I saw an ordinary person find out so much information after a weird incident happened.

Before I came here, I had already analyzed the alarm information, and initially judged that it was the water ghost looking for a dead ghost, but now I feel a little bit different.

‌ Turned his head and glanced at Xu Dongyou, "Lidong, come and take a look."

Xu Dongyou nodded, turned on his five senses, and instantly saw a figure at the position of the glass door.

However, this figure presents a very gray feeling, with no concrete image at all, exactly the same as the evil spirit I saw before.

From this, Xu Dongyou can conclude that this incident is not some water ghost looking for a dead ghost, but an evil incident.

However, this was the first time he had seen an evil spirit related to water. Xu Dongyou squinted his eyes and looked it over carefully, during which time he did not make any associations with ghosts.

It is indeed possible to see that this evil spirit has faint water stains, no wonder it is considered a water ghost.

In addition to this, there is also a residue of evil on the ground that looks like water dripping down. Based on this, the source of the evil may be found.

Xu Dongyou immediately informed Tian Ze of his discovery, Tian Ze made a decisive decision and asked the old policeman to stay where he was, and said to Xu Dongyou, "I will accompany you to find the source of the evil."

Xu Dongyou hesitated for a moment, then said: "Captain, why don't you stay here, I'm fine by myself."

After all, it is indeed a bit dangerous to keep this person here.

From the current point of view, I still don't quite understand the evil rules of killing. It might be better to leave a handler.

[In view of the general environment, this site may be closed at any time, please move to the permanent source replacement app, huanyuanapp.org as soon as possible]

After thinking about it, Tian Ze thought it made sense, so he handed the key to Xu Dongyou, "Then you should be careful."

Xu Dongyou nodded, drove away quickly in the dilapidated van, and Tian Ze walked in carelessly again. During the period, the old policeman also reminded Tian Ze, but obviously it had no effect.

Everyone raised their hearts until they saw Tian Ze walking in smoothly, without causing any reaction from the evil spirit at all. Before the old policeman could say anything, Tian Ze found a place to sit down at random, watching everyone nervously and frightened. Look, comforted, "There is no need to be so nervous, come, come, and tell me the details of the matter carefully."

Everyone still didn't dare to move, but the old policeman walked over and sat down first. At this time, he had the illusion that he had become a prisoner and began to explain what happened, so he couldn't help describing the matter with a wry smile.