Chapter 122: Personnel List

Xu Dongyou doesn't know what's going on with Yuji and Zhuyuan's current state, he still goes to the villa to cook for Zhuyuan every few days, and occasionally spreads around the villa to chat and so on.

But he did not have the feeling that made him feel very happy when we met last time, but he was sure that he did not quarrel with Zhulong, so he could only suppress the turmoil in his heart for the time being. mood, and strive to do a good job of their own.

Time flies quickly, Xu Dongyou's work has also begun to get busy, and the management bureau has launched new products, but Xu Dongyou still keeps in mind his own line of work and sub-profession, and strives to refresh his sense of presence in the public .

But probably because he has appeared too frequently recently, and there are no new surprises for the audience, Xu Dongyou can keenly perceive that the speed of becoming stronger against himself has slowed down.

When I went to Zhuyuan, I mentioned this matter.

Zhu Yuan quickly gave the answer: "What you need is the love and expectation of human beings for you. Maybe what you have shown recently is not enough to cause strong emotional fluctuations in their hearts."

If Xu Dongyou has something to say, Zhu Yuan is right. From this point of view, the release of new songs and the launch of live broadcasts are imminent.

It's just that the first one is okay, but the second one is very difficult for Xu Dongyou, a well-known idol singer. He will attract countless people to watch even if he goes to the street now, and it will also affect the normal traffic and surroundings. Activity.

In addition, he always keeps in mind the purpose of dealing with the bureau and letting him enter the entertainment industry, and it is also to be able to get closer to the entertainment industry and complete the case better.

Therefore, he may be able to conduct a live broadcast in this regard, but he does not know whether those colleagues who may have triggered the evil event will agree to conduct a live broadcast.

No problem, he can do face shielding.

Next, Xu Dongyou began to write a few other songs, and two songs were short of the official release. He sat at home and meditated hard. Xu's father and Xu mother were also very light-footed these days, not wanting to disturb Xu Dongyou.

For Xu's father and Xu's mother, even though Xu Dongyou is so busy these days that he can barely leave the room to talk to them, as long as he sees the child sitting there safely, he feels extremely at ease.

They really don't want Xu Dongyou to perform those dangerous tasks anymore, but they can't stop their children like before.

After about half a month, Xu Dongyou's two songs burst out of inspiration under the strange atmosphere of He Zhuyuan, and he actually wrote an excellent song that is no less than the title song, but he was not a little bit happy, but worried up.

I even found Tian Ze, "I have a friend who used to be very good with another friend who was once very good, and then..."

Xu Dongyou hid some details and identity information, but only briefly talked about himself, ah no, it should be this friend's trouble.

Tian Ze's perceptive expression also revealed that he already knew that the friend Xu Dongyou talked about was his affair, and said: "It's not easy, these two people have a good impression of each other. Well, in the end, the other possibility is that he planned to withdraw for some reason, and this friend of yours felt this, so it will be like this."

Have a crush on each other? ! ! !

Xu Dongyou's face turned red, and he even knocked: "Don't, don't talk nonsense."