Chapter 75: Seaside Fight

In the evening, Zhao and her boyfriend A Tao, and another couple went to a villa in a seaside resort to rest.

Hearing the sound of the waves, they began to prepare a barbecue, but Zhao was still out of his mind, and the barbecue in his hand was even a little burnt.

A Tao hurriedly took the kebab, and said with concern: "What's wrong with you?"

Another couple also raised their heads, showing the same concerned and puzzled expressions.

Zhao was fine in the morning.

Zhao forced a smile and said, "Maybe I'm too tired."

The three of them believed Zhao Yu's words, and urged Zhao Yu to eat something quickly and then go to rest. They had to continue playing around the next day.

Zhao nodded, and went upstairs after eating quickly. After lying down, she couldn't sleep anyway, and the black thing that she saw many times today always appeared in her mind.

The more I think about it, the more I feel that the hair and head are very human-like, but no one can see this except herself, as if what she sees is just an illusion.

Zhao patted her face and told herself not to think about it anymore. What she should do now is to sleep well, and everything will be over when she wakes up one day.

She closed her eyes and kept hypnotizing herself in the room, but the more she did this, the clearer everything around her seemed.

tick.

tick.

The sound is gradually approaching, and there seems to be a little dampness in the air, which is the unique salty smell of sea water.

Zhao instantly tensed up, paying more attention to the sounds around him.

tick.

tick.

The voice was indeed getting closer, and finally stopped abruptly very close to the ear.

The salty smell was more real, and the wet water droplets seemed to be dripping on the back of the hands placed outside the quilt. The startled Zhao suddenly felt terrified, full of fear.

She is sure that all this is not an illusion, the cold water droplets on the back of her hand are constantly sliding down her skin, this feeling is very real.

She could even imagine that there was indeed a figure beside her bed, perhaps staring at herself, with water stains dripping from her hair.

Maybe it still has a weird smile on its face, and its swollen and pale face, which was soaked in sea water, looks particularly charming under the moonlight.

It laughed wider and wider, and even slowly approached itself, whispering in its ear: "Didn't you already see me!"

Zhao opened her eyes suddenly in fright, and the figure that existed in her illusion just now was actually standing there, slowly showing a huge smile with that strange pale face,  The exhausted water spread across the entire house in an instant.

Zhao yelled in horror: "No—!"

Water gushed out of her mouth, swallowing the voice behind her, and finally quieted down quietly.

Downstairs, A Tao sighed, and talked to the young couple opposite: "When I was playing in the sea today, something seemed wrong."

The young couple put down their wine glasses and hurriedly asked A Tao if there was a quarrel?

A Tao shook his head, "There was no quarrel, I suspect it's because I was under too much mental stress due to work and had hallucinations."

When playing in the sea today, he didn't see anyone drowning at all, but Zhao Yu's expression at that time was very real.