Chapter 46: Coma

At this moment, Tian Ze sent a message saying that the situation in ‌‌ was a bit complicated, and asked Xu Dongyou to bring the doll bear to the hospital as soon as possible.

Xu Dongyou and Lin Jingyun immediately set off for the hospital. On the way, they put the camera in their palms and took a look at the live broadcast barrage.

Most of the bullet screens complained that the script in the live broadcast room was too bloody, and the special effects did not meet expectations. Even the strange fish video before was not as good as it was. Asked if there was no special effects team.

Xu Dongyou is a little helpless about this, because there is no so-called special effects team at all, and all the special effects are not real.

However, it is very clear that even if it is explained to the audience, it may not be very effective. The main reason is that most people subconsciously believe that abnormal events do not exist in this world.

Even if there is, I will think it is not fake.

If there is an official confirmation, although there will still be doubts, but it will never be like now. Everyone thinks that there is no fake, and they still comment with great interest that the special effects are not enough to explode.

But the effect of this is not what the official hoped to see.

If the government really comes forward, not to mention how much shock it will cause all of a sudden, just say that some ordinary people with unstable minds may feel fear and fear because of it.

As a result, the fate of the human race fluctuated, which is not what the Yaozu and the management bureau do not want to see.

So everything has to be figured out gradually.

So Xu Dongyou is not in a hurry, ‌ will work hard to do this job well, and subtly let human beings accept all this smoothly.

There was no rush hour at this time, Xu Dongyou and Lin Jingyun arrived at the hospital in only ten minutes.

There are two policemen guarding the door of one of the wards in the inpatient building, and another nurse is whispering something in the distance and casting curious eyes.

Zhao Jia sneaked a glance at the policeman at the door, feeling puzzled and worried.

She is in charge of the patients in this ward. None of the patients living in the ward is a four-year-old girl who is very cute and very sensible. The girl thanked her sweetly.

She feels sorry for the little girl, because the little girl has a very strange coma, and she will always fall into a coma for no reason. Once she is unconscious, she cannot wake up no matter what method is used, and her breathing is stable.

The longest time was that she was in a coma for more than a month and had to be fed through the nose. At the same time, when she was in a coma, her body would become extremely weak. A small cold would almost kill her. icu.

It's strange, the little girl also wakes up suddenly, and the behavior is very normal. The hospital has conducted many meetings and examinations for this patient, but so far there is no cure, and only conventional means can be used to maintain it. The life of the little girl.

But it's strange to say that every time the little girl's father came, the little girl woke up not long after.

Some people say that it is not because the little girl subconsciously wants to be accompanied by her father. After all, there are many examples that prove how powerful human spiritual power is, and can even create miracles.