Chapter 55: Mysterious Girl

Several people present noticed that something was wrong with Xu Dongyou. They followed Xu Dongyou's gaze and found that the other party seemed to be looking at the place behind Tian Haomiao.

The problem is, there's nothing there.

This made everyone present tremble, especially Tian Ze, who knew Xu Dongyou's ability best.

Could it be that......

Zhang Feng pushed his glasses, looked Zhang Feng up and down, frowned slightly, and glanced at Xu Dongyou.

Tian Haomiao was a little disturbed by the subtle reactions of these people, and turned his head subconsciously, but he didn't see anything, but he was a little angry at the same time, "What kind of charades are you guys playing, can't you just say it?"

Zhang Feng, Tian Ze and the man with glasses didn't speak, they all looked at Xu Dongyou.

Xu Dongyou tried to calm himself down, and now he discovered more details.

In addition to the black mist emanating from this woman, Xu Dongyou also found that this woman did not respond to the changes in the house, just like the evil spirits encountered on the stairs of Hou Mingjun's house before.

She has been quietly lying on Tian Haomiao's body, the black mist rises and falls, but Tian Haomiao's body does not get a little bit of black mist, which is the so-called source of evil, and the residue of evil spirits.

This is so strange.

The source of evil, according to Xu Dongyou's understanding, is the source of all dangers. It is like touching a basketball with paint with your hands. When you throw it out, the paint will be left on the surface.

And the basketball that was thrown out is an evil item. If you find this basketball and seal it, you can break the rules of the evil, and you can seal the evil and send it to the processing bureau for suppression.

Therefore, there is no trace of evil on Tian Haomiao's body, but there is evil on his back, which is full of contradictions.

But now is not the time to think alone, Xu Dongyou temporarily suppressed this question, pretended not to see the evil, and said to Tian Haomiao: "You may not believe it, but we are actually an exception handling bureau that specializes in dealing with abnormal events. help you solve the problem."

Tian Haomiao's first reaction was that the other party had some brain problems.

But I don't know why, but I feel that the other party seems to have heard these words somewhere, and there is an indescribable familiarity.

Especially the three words "handling bureau".

"Brother Zhang." Tian Haomiao turned to look at Zhang Feng, "You brought this person here just to talk about these things, right? Besides, what you said about dealing with the situation is a bit too fake. "

Although ‌ and Zhang Feng are not very familiar, but he has known Zhang Feng from many aspects, and knows that the other party is an extremely reliable and capable person.

Zhang Feng pushed his glasses with a serious expression, "You know, I've always been reliable in my work."

Tian Haomiao's expression froze for a moment.

"Mr. Tian, ​​I hope you can cooperate with us. You are really in danger now, and the danger of that song is far beyond your imagination." Xu Dongyou added.

Looking at the other party's dark and pure eyes, Tian Haomiao had the feeling that the other party was very sincere and not lying.

‌Plus the other party mentioned the word "song".