Chapter 112: Huge Heart

Xu Dongyou only heard Xu's mother's sudden silence, and he felt a little guilty for no reason. He really shouldn't hide the way he is going to perform the task, and he should have made it clear to his parents as early as the beginning. piece Road.

Xu's mother knew that Xu Dongyou was about to perform a mission, and she had many worries and exhortations, and finally she only said one sentence, "Dongyou, mommy and daddy are waiting for you at home."

"I will." Xu Dongyou said softly, "I promise."

Xu's mother hummed and hung up the phone, Xu's father took care of him and talked for a while, Xu's father said: "When the child comes back soon, I will cook something for him."

Xu's mother nodded and wiped away the tears from her eyes. At that time, there was another knock on the door. Xu's mother stood up and opened the door. When she saw the neighbor who was full of anxiety and guilt, the other party quickly apologized to Xu's father and Xu's mother. Xu's mother shook her head , forced a smile: "道‌We still have to thank you, or else we wouldn't knowDAO."

The neighbors felt even more guilty. Xu's mother really thought about it from the bottom of her heart, because she was thinking in a different place. If Xu Dongyou didn't come back, maybe the phone call just now was their last time. when talking.

But in her eyes, she blocked this possibility.

Xu Dongyou has already promised her that he will come back, so he will definitely be able to do it.

After a while, the relationship between the father and the mother of the neighbors became stronger. Their child was performing a very dangerous task, and they all hoped that the child would come back safely. It is also a kind of gratitude to bring some things to some family members.

Xu's mother would rather not have some things, and hope that Xu Dongyou can come back safely.

On the other side, a lot of people had already gathered near the portal, especially the director of the General Administration, who came to the scene in person to give some encouragement to those who were going to the portal, and finally gave Xu Dongyou and others There are a lot of things, such as repair agents that can restore the body, and some sprays that can make monsters instinctively disgusted. These things have just been developed and have not yet been officially put on the shelves, and they cannot be bought with points.

And all these precious things were handed over to Xu Dongyou and others, and the director also prepared a lot of things to put in the package. The most important thing is that each of them brought a research department to specifically target the evil tree. As for the temporary things, the main material is made of the dragon scales of the candle dragon.

That's right.

Although Xu Dongyou's strength has increased a lot, it doesn't mean that he has the confidence to destroy the evil tree. Then when he was thinking about the countermeasures, he suddenly remembered that there seemed to be a dragon scale inlaid on the top of the sealing formation .

In fact, the processing bureau also thought of a point, but they were still thinking about how to ask Xu Dongyou to raise the case. What they didn't think about was that Xu Dongyou proposed it first. After discussion, the processing bureau was ready to Paying a certain price to exchange a dragon scale with Zhulong through Xu Dongyou, the most important thing is that destroying the evil tree can also make Zhulong's injury crazy and develop in a different direction.

So Xu Dongyou informed Zhulong of the document, and Zhulong agreed directly, and asked Xu Dongyou calmly; "As for the conditions of exchange, I will wait until I go out."

He never takes anything from humans for nothing, and he also knows that the development of human science and technology is changing with each passing day, and many things have been different for tens of thousands of years.