Chapter 68: Three Mobile Phones

Another ten minutes passed.

Xu Dongyou and the others are still holding on, and the other staff are all speeding up to collect mobile phones. Not only do they not want to hurt Xu Dongyou and the others, but they also don't want the evil spirits to continue to endanger the world.

"There are the last three mobile phones left." The team leader frowned as he looked at the information collected by the staff.

There is always a bad feeling in his heart.

At the same time, the director of the Fengnian Street Bureau also had a bad feeling, and immediately called the team leader to come to his office.

The two didn't even need to say a word to understand what the other was trying to express.

The director had to call the General Administration and asked the other party to contact Bai Lao. The impact of the mobile phone was too great, and it always made people feel uneasy.

Within a few minutes, a message came from the General Administration, and it was Mr. Bai who deliberately conveyed it: "Let it be."

The team leader didn't say a word, and after a while he said to the director: "Director, I'm applying to go to Xu Dongyou's side to help in person."

Otherwise, these people simply cannot hold on any longer.

In the whole bureau, there are only a few clerks who are not good at combat, and the only ones who still have combat power are themselves and the director.

But the director needs to lead the overall situation, and cannot leave easily. More importantly, the ability of the director is also crucial, let alone use it lightly.

The director thought for a few seconds before nodding solemnly: "Although the Yaozu said to let nature take its course, we humans have to help. At least we can't let the cub of the Yaozu really be in danger."

The captain nodded, got up and left immediately, time was running out, he had to rush to the destination as soon as possible to help.

During the daytime, there was a lot of traffic, and the team leader got into the police car, honking the horn all the way to make way for civilian cars, and rushed to the destination in just eight minutes.

[In view of the general environment, this site may be closed at any time, please move to the permanent source replacement app, huanyuanapp.org as soon as possible]

When Xu Dongyou and the others saw the captain, they couldn't hide their expressions of astonishment. The captain looked at Xu Dongyou all the way, and all the staff members who were still fighting were injured.

Especially Berserk Girl, as the main force, was the most seriously injured. Xu Dongyou originally wanted to get close to help, but he didn't have any practical weapons in his hand. In addition, Tian Ze and Berserk Girl needed Xu Dongyou to use the amulet to cover their faces. The spider emerged.

Otherwise, they will not be able to carry out effective attacks at all under the premise that they cannot see the enemy.

So far, Xu Dongyou was the least injured. As for Xu Wan, it was probably because they were both evil spirits and they were all related to the mobile phone, so Xu Wan could swallow the power of the human-faced spider and continuously recover from the injuries on her body.

And the Human Face Spider relied entirely on its own strength to persevere until now, and it was still able to draw with Xu Dongyou and others.

And this balance is about to be broken with the captain's arrival.

Evil spirits are not angry or afraid, they will drive according to the established rules, so when the captain arrives, there is no any angry reaction from the face-faced spider man, it will always come, If it finds someone, it will attack.