Chapter 89: Participating in the Draft

In the following time, Xu Dongyou directly signed up online, and asked Tian Haomiao's current manager, Chen Feng, to act as Xu Dongyou's manager.

But from the current point of view, there is no need for Chen Feng to show up. On the third day after registration, Xu Dongyou was going to another city to participate in the first audition. For this reason, he asked for leave from the school in advance, and at the same time called his family The phone said that I won't be going home this Saturday.

He hasn't told his parents about his participation in the talent show yet, and at the same time, he didn't forget to go to the Sealing Array and Zhulong to explain it carefully. Zhulong immediately asked what the name of the variety show was, thinking that he could pass it in the future. Xu Dongyou is on the Internet.

Xu Dongyou thinks this method is very good, but it is inexplicably ashamed to say the name of the talent show in front of this awesome existence who once saved the world.

But he obediently said his name, and then left the sealing formation without stopping.

He was afraid that if he stayed any longer, he would really be able to boil water because of his shame.

All expenses incurred while participating in the program were actually reimbursed by the processing bureau. After all, Xu Dongyou was also performing a mission.

Xu Dongyou didn't really plan to go to the processing bureau for reimbursement, because after all, he didn't have much money, and with his current points, it was enough to exchange for a lot of money.

He is rich now!

Thinking of this, Xu Dongyou felt confident enough. After arriving in the local city, Xu Dongyou checked into a hotel and began to choose the songs he was going to sing. After much deliberation, he decided to take out the original songs he had written before for the competition.

Firstly, he can impress the judges and the show as an original singer, and secondly, his own goal is to become an original singer and take the line of strength.

Xu Dongyou began to practice singing and guitar, and confirmed that he had practiced all the unfamiliar songs. Tomorrow will be the first audition stage. Xu Dongyou is carrying a guitar and wearing a hat, shuttling through the crowded audition scene. attract any attention.

[The problem of slow update of new chapters has finally been solved on the app that can change the source. Download the huanyuanapp.org source change app here, and view the latest chapters of this book on multiple sites at the same time. 】

He could also find a place to wait quietly. Not long after, a boy who also happened to be carrying a guitar sat down and chatted with Xu Dongyou quite familiarly. He said his name was Li Ge, and asked Xu Dongyou what his name was.

Xu Dongyou was helpless, but his politeness made it difficult for him to ignore the other party, especially when the other party really didn't have any bad intentions and just wanted to chat.

Xu Dongyou could even notice that the other party was nervous, and it was probably because of nervousness that he instinctively wanted to chat with someone.

So he also briefly answered the other party's words, and then said: "You don't have to be so nervous."

The other party didn't deny it, but it aroused the nature of chatter, "I don't want to be nervous, but I can't do it at all. Oh, you know, I made a lot of determination to participate in the show this time. If I can't If you mess up, you can only go home."

Xu Dongyou thought for a while and said, "You should be able to be selected successfully."

Xu Dongyou wasn't trying to comfort the other party, although he didn't know how good this person's singing skills and voice were, but this appearance was indeed quite outstanding among this group of people, and he should be able to enter the first audition just by virtue of this .

The other party also thought so, shook his head, "That is."

Xu Dongyou thinks this person is quite interesting. Although he is nervous, he is not inferior at all, but thinking about it, those who take the initiative to participate in the draft are generally of the more courageous type.

After the two chatted for a while, the audition officially began. People who had received their number plates entered the arena one by one. Some came out with smiles on their faces, some were depressed, and some came out and cried directly.

Soon, he arrived at Li Ge. He took a deep breath and walked in immediately. After about 10 minutes, he came out with a happy face, obviously he had been selected.

Xu Dongyou hurriedly said congratulations, and then the other party also clenched their fists to cheer Xu Dongyou up, because Xu Dongyou would go in next.

Although Xu Dongyou was a little nervous inside, he didn't show it. He took a deep breath while standing at the door before walking in.

After entering the arena, several judges noticed that Xu Dongyou couldn't see his face with the hood, and immediately frowned secretly.

Only then did Xu Dongyou realize that he forgot to take it off. After taking off the hat, he bowed very politely and introduced himself, "Hi, judges, I am Xu Dongyou. Next, I will play and sing an original song by myself. , Spring of Tomorrow, thank you."

However, the judges didn't pay attention to what Xu Dongyou said. They rarely showed astonishment and surprise on their faces. The appearance of this audition seed seems to be too good. Li rowed forward.

If he waits until he becomes popular in the future and dresses up well, wouldn't he be popular all over the world.

Not to mention the judges, even the staff members were pleasantly surprised. A contestant with such a bursting appearance is destined to become popular at once, and it can also make their show a lot more compelling.

The director who was in charge of this area immediately made a decision and decided to let this--he lowered his head and ‌‌‌‌‌‌the registration materials in ‌‌hand, and this person named Xu Dongyou was recommended to the final program, which would definitely attract a lot of attention.

Xu Dongyou didn't know anything about it, but he finished his singing seriously, the singing voice was so clear as spring water or a mountain elf, accompanied by a gentle guitar, it seemed to gather all the irritable people and make them quiet Come down and listen to the music attentively.