Chapter 13: Secret Room Warehouse

In the evening, the roommate asked Xu Dongyou if he wanted to go downstairs for dinner, Xu Dongyou nodded, just in time to go for a walk to relax.

    As a result, as soon as he left the dormitory, he saw something falling from the sky and directly falling to the ground, with a distorted face full of blood facing him.

    Xu Dongyou was so frightened that he almost became a prototype, and his legs went limp for a moment.

    The roommate's performance was even more exaggerated, and he sat on the ground with a groan.

    The female student who had just parted with her boyfriend suddenly screamed terribly.

    Xu Dongyou was so frightened that he almost became a prototype again, his eyes were round and round, and he had an inexplicable instinct to flap his wings and fly away.

    Fortunately, he just held back.

    A lot of people had already heard the commotion and began to gather. I don't know who yelled to call the police, and more people were panicked, and some people covered their mouths.

    Everyone is a little bit at a loss as to what to do.

    One of them boldly stepped forward and touched the nose of the student who jumped from the building, and then swallowed, "Dead, dead."

    Everyone felt as if they were shocked by something, and the scene was quiet for a while.

    Seeing a life pass away, even if they had never met each other, made all the students feel very depressed.

    Xu Dongyou managed to calm down, but felt a little uncomfortable.

    Just at this time, the teachers and people from the security department also rushed to disperse all the students around here.

    The roommate got up trembling, and dragged Xu Dongyou, "Let's hurry, let's go."

    Seeing Xu Dongyou also wanted to tremble, but after all, he is a monster with the heavy responsibility of saving the world, how could he be so timid like a bird ?

    He just stood where he was, mustered up the courage to look at the corpse, and quickly looked away within a second at most.

    Not an illusion.

    Xu Dongyou kept giving himself psychological hints, and walked a few steps forward tremblingly. Sure enough, the uncomfortable feeling became stronger, but it was a bit different from what he felt on Xie Chong last time.

    But Xu Dongyou didn't dare to be 100% sure.

    Taking advantage of the fact that the after-effects of a cold and cough were almost healed, Xu Dongyou worked hard to concentrate, improving his five senses and his ability to perceive crises.

    When Xu Dongyou quickly glanced at the corpse again, he saw more things.

    Xu Dongyou quickly turned his gaze back, his heart pounding.

    There was a red handprint emitting black air on the back of the corpse.

    Xu Dongyou had only experienced one evil event, so he couldn't tell whether it was related to the evil.

    Assuming this is really related to Xie Chong, things will be even more troublesome.

    Xu Dongyou tried his best to recall what Zhang Liu and Zhang Wu said. If you want to seal Xie Chong, you must first seal Xie Chong's items, otherwise Xie Chong will come back like a tide.