Chapter 51: Official Blog Posts

Due to various coincidences and doubts, the public quarrel became more and more intense, and they all asked the live broadcast platform to give an explanation, for example, whether Zhao Ang's accidental death was caused by the negligence of the crew, and even implicated all the people on board at that time. Actors, that's why there are photos of those passengers being taken to the hospital.

For now, this is the most reasonable guess.

The live broadcast platform was originally quite happy to see the crazy increase in traffic, but now it couldn't help being anxious, and hurriedly reported this matter to the front.

Finally, it was handed over to the chairman.

The chairman couldn't help but wiped his sweat, thinking about whether to call the official, if this continues, his live broadcast platform may really be affected.

After all, human life is involved.

I don't know if it was a coincidence, but suddenly, the bell rang, and he couldn't help shivering in fright.

In the past, he was naturally not afraid, but since watching those two videos, he has become clearer than anyone else about one thing, that is, there are things in this world that ordinary people cannot understand .

Now that he has a lot of money and a good life, he cherishes his life even more than before. He collected himself before answering the phone, and then his face gradually softened, and his tone was respectful and tentative: "Then I will directly use the official Bo announced this?"

Say yes to the other side.

Then the conversation ended, and the chairman of the live broadcast platform suddenly breathed a sigh of relief, and found that his forehead was covered with cold sweat, so he couldn't help laughing bitterly.

When he was young and working hard, he would have such a rookie behavior when negotiating contracts with other people. He did not expect to feel this long-lost tension and anxiety after so many years.

The chairman calmed down, logged on to the official blog himself, and gave a general account of the cause of Zhao Ang's death in a very cautious tone.

[I am very sorry and very sorry and sad. Mr. Zhao, an excellent live broadcaster on our live broadcast platform, died due to an abnormal accident on xx. . In addition, out of humanitarianism, Mr. Zhao's family was compensated one million yuan, hoping to mourn. 】

All the people who followed this official blog saw this meager post for the first time, and immediately recalled it.

Is this because the official blogger is afraid of causing trouble, so he made an excuse to justify it, or did he come out to explain because he really didn't want to be slandered?

But they also noticed the phrase "death caused by an abnormal accident" mentioned in this Weibo, and they couldn't help savoring it carefully for a while. What does this imply?

Others also flooded into the official blog and commented below.

[Is there a big guy who can explain what this means? 】

[The sightseeing party comes here for a tour. 】

[I think the sentence in the official blog that caused death by an abnormal accident is quite intriguing. What is an abnormal accident? A multi-person accident caused by the negligence of the crew. Is this an abnormal accident? Looking at the whole article, the attitude and meaning of the official blog are ambiguous, and it is impossible to guess the real meaning. 】

[If it really has nothing to do with the live broadcast platform, why should you give money to the family of the deceased? It's not a bar, I just want to ask the reason, is it a guilty conscience? 】