Chapter 27: Shocking Live Broadcast

Just as Zhao Ang guessed, the topic of the audience in the live broadcast room has shifted from the strange fish, real and fake stories to those cruise passengers.

Some viewers felt that those passengers were too cold-blooded and selfish. The young man who lured away the strange fish alone made such a big sacrifice. As a result, the others not only did not help, but also wanted to stop the captain from saving him.

In other words, the reason for these passengers to do this is to prevent the captain from taking away the only boat with diesel oil, so that they cannot leave this dangerous place.

【I want to ‌that rescue‌‌, I must feel very disappointed, a group of white-eyed wolves, fortunately, some passengers are still normal. 】

[It's all just acting, are you really in love with each other? 】

【‌‌The essence is selfishness. What's wrong with being desperate to live? 】

[I don't think so, if you don't even have good meat, what's the difference with a beast? 】

The barrage became more and more violent, and the audience who poured in also joined in the quarrel, which was bloody.

Zhao Ang became more and more excited. He has now reached the twelfth place in the air list. Although he is only hanging on the tail, this is also the best result in history. A hundred continued to climb to seven or eight thousand.

Zhao Ang wanted to thank him very much, but it was not convenient to speak at this time, and he might be raped, so he just gave up.

The passenger was very worried about Xu Dongyou, so he gritted his teeth and said to the captain: "Let's help too, one more ‌ will give us more strength."

They can't just watch each other die, especially because the other party is in a life-and-death crisis because the reason is to save everyone.

"No, this is the only ship that takes us away from here, what if it breaks?" one of them retorted immediately.

"Just to take all the lives of one person, isn't there a problem with the brain?"

This ‌ is not forgiving, and even stepped forward to drag the captain, and the rest of the silence was condemned by conscience, and finally broke out, and stepped forward to stop these ‌.

"Let's vote directly, and the majority obeys the majority." The older man stood up and said, "I agree to help the rescuer stand on my side, not on the other side, without coercion or moral kidnapping. It's up to you to make your own decisions."

That one immediately persuaded the others to stand on their side, but most of them gradually calmed down now. Although they had been hiding in the cabin before, they endangered their own safety at that time. , Coupled with fear, it is impossible to think rationally.

But now, they really can't do it and just watch them save all the boys and get eaten by strange fish.

The most important thing is that they are not stupid. This small boat can only hold seven or eight people at most, and it will not be able to hold any more.

And there are nearly 30 people on board.

In addition, this type of boat cannot support the journey for nearly an hour, and there will be no diesel fuel halfway.

If you are unlucky to be caught up by a strange fish at that time, why not stay on the boat and wait for rescue.

Due to the above reasons, after thinking about the pros and cons, they immediately made a choice, and they all stood by the older man.