Chapter 44: Peer Competition

At this time, the number of viewers has reached 4,000, and the barrage is expressing wonder and surprise.

After Tian Ze heard the conversation between Xu Dongyou and Lin Jingyun, he couldn't help being puzzled.

After all, the appearance of this doll bear is the same, but only the doll bear with red dress and eyes has a smart chip.

"Why is only this model equipped with a chip?" Tian Ze asked.

Lin Jingyun replied: "Because when I first designed this, the original drawing was a red skirt."

So I decided to focus on this one. Although the other teddy bears have the same appearance as the red one, they do not have built-in intelligent dialogue.

It's just an ordinary doll, so the price is not expensive, only more than two hundred, so that it can satisfy the student party and children who have a small budget.

Tian Ze was stunned, and gave his conjecture: "If this is a supernatural event, maybe the ghost needs a built-in chip to make laughter."

Xu Dongyou also felt the same way. He poked the other teddy bears softly, and they all made the same "hello" sound.

Tian Ze raised his weapon and aimed at every teddy bear Xu Dongyou touched, ready to fight.

Lin Jingyun felt like she was about to get a "doll bear ptsd" when she heard the mechanical sound that kept ringing out.

There were only a dozen doll bears in red clothes on it, and Xu Dongyou quickly finished poking them all. He didn't feel anything wrong with these doll bears, including the strange sight he felt at that time, which seemed to have disappeared.

strangeness.

Where is that teddy bear hiding?

After Xu Dongyou looked around seriously, he suddenly thought of something and poked one of the doll bears.

The teddy bear was activated and made a hello voice again, the blood-red eyes remained motionless, with the same standard smile as other teddy bears.

Xu Dongyou asked the doll bear in a low voice, "Can I ask you a question?"

The teddy bear was silent.

Tian Ze resisted the urge to complain, and said to Xu Dong in a very tactful tone: "People don't necessarily know about this kind of thing."

[A novel app that has been running stably for many years, comparable to the old version of the book chasing artifact, the source-changing app used by old bookworms, huanyuanapp.org]

Xu Dongyou persevered and continued to poke, "Have you seen a moving teddy bear that looks just like you?"

Lin Jingyun swallowed her saliva, always feeling that the scene in front of her was extremely weird and a little creepy.

Although the doll bear has a built-in smart chip that can answer some simple questions, but in terms of IQ, it may not be a little assistant in the mobile phone.

In the live broadcast room.

[Based on my experience in watching horror movies for many years, the horror plot will start to appear next! ! ! High energy warning ahead! ! ! Everyone, be mentally prepared]

[There is something about the content of this live broadcast room, I feel that the horror atmosphere is well done, I still hid in the bed in broad daylight qaq, fear. 】

[I don't dare to look at it anymore. 】

【It's just a script, even if a ghost jumps out, you have to know it's all fake, and you'll have to leave in the end. 】