Chapter 120: Meeting Surprise

Tian Ze felt even more strange, ‌Xu Dongyou: "What are you looking at?"

Xu Dongyou came back to his senses, apologized to Tian Ze, and then ran to several nearby processors to get the information about the mysterious man just now.

In the end, what puzzled Xu Dongyou was that these processors were very puzzled by this, saying that they had never seen any strangers nearby at all. Strangers are not allowed.

There is a surveillance video here, and Xu Dongyou asked the processing bureau to obtain the surveillance video at that time. Since this is not a difficult matter, the processing bureau will naturally agree.

After watching the entire surveillance video, Xu Dongyou looked even more dazed and puzzled. Why did he clearly see that person, but there was nothing in the surveillance video? He even saw himself looking at nothing Alone, as if he saw something.

This all proves that Xu Dongyou didn't have hallucinations at all at that time, unless, this man is not an ordinary person, although Xie Chong also has the characteristic of making people invisible, but there will be a cloud of gray mist around him.

That man didn't have it.

When Xu Dongyou realized that he had to give up looking for a partner, he suddenly found that the urge to go to an unknown place lingering in his heart disappeared.

And the event of disappearing was exactly when I saw that man.

Is there any connection between this?

At this moment, Xu Dongyou's cell phone rang suddenly, and it was Jiu Chao calling.

Before he answered the phone and asked Jiu Chao what he was calling, Jiu Chao hurriedly said: "Come back quickly, the sealing formation has just been unsealed, and the ancient candle dragon has disappeared!!!"

Xu Dongyou's mind went blank for a moment, and he also knew that there was no point in chasing Lord Jiuchao at this time, so he said that he would go there as soon as possible, and then borrowed Tian Ze's car to go to the processing bureau. The director of the processing bureau was very anxious, and the director of the headquarters even sent it over urgently with a teleporter.

The mysterious disappearance of Zhulong is simply a major event. Although everyone knows that Zhulong voluntarily entered the sealing formation, no one knows what Zhulong thinks of the human race after he wakes up, especially Zhulong suddenly Things that disappeared made everyone feel uneasy.

It only took Xu Dongyou ten minutes to arrive at the processing bureau and came to the entrance of the sealing formation. Although the formation will be automatically unsealed after Zhulong fully wakes up, everyone still dare not go in rashly, for fear of being felt by Zhulong who may come back. do not like.

So everyone is waiting for Xu Dongyou to come back, please ask Xu Dongyou to go in and look for clues.

Xu Dongyou: "Didn't the processing bureau give Zhulong the screen projection device? Can't you find out its current location through that?"

The director said: "The projection device is still in the formation. It didn't bring this thing with it when it left. It left the moment the seal of the formation was released. We are all thinking about what made Zhulong leave in such a hurry. and, will it come back?"

Xu Dongyou turned his head, and then quickly entered the sealing formation. Indeed, as the director said, Xu Dongyou found the projection device inside. Other than that, everything remained the same as when he was here last time. .

Xu Dongyou's mood fell instantly.

He thought that after getting along for such a long time, he and Zhulong were already friends, but when the sealing formation was unsealed in an instant, he didn't wait for him to come, as if all this was not worth it's nostalgia .