Chapter 37: Five Flashes

However, within a few seconds, Zhang Wuzhen sent a message.

[Zhang Wu (Squad Eight)]: Are you drawing a first-level talisman or a second-level talisman?

[Lidong (Squad Eight)]: First level.

The low level of Fu Zhuan is the first level, and the highest level is the fifth level. However, in this level, there are also different qualities. Both are more expensive than second-tier low-quality ones.

The reason is very simple, the more advanced the talisman is, the more psionic energy is required to drive it, and many newcomers and old people who are good at flexible combat all like high-quality first-level talisman, which consumes less spiritual energy , the effect is only a little bit worse than the quality of the second grade.

Especially in dangerous missions, retaining most of their psionic energy is the basic requirement for all elderly people to survive, so that they can respond to various crises at any time.

Xu Dongyou doesn't know the reason, but he knows that learning things should be easy to learn, and then gradually increase the difficulty.

The textures of the first-level and second-level talisman seals are different. Even if someone doesn't know how to draw them, they can tell which level they are at a glance.

But regarding the quality of the talisman seal, only those who have drawn the talisman know what quality it is, because the talisman will flash when the last stroke of the outline is completed.

This means that the talisman seal has been successfully made and the number of flashes at the same time represents the quality category.

Flashing once means low quality, twice means middle level, and three times means high quality. The first level talisman that Xu Dongyou bought is of high quality, belonging to the best one.

[Zhang Wu (Squad Eight)]: How many times did the talisman flicker when the painting was finished?

[Lidong (Squad Eight)]: Flashed five times.

Xu Dongyou remembered it very clearly, so he answered very quickly, but Zhang Wu's first reaction was that it was impossible, and it was absolutely impossible,

Because there are three grades of high-quality bags.

wrong.

Zhang Wu stood up abruptly, there are not always three levels of talismans, but the last two levels seldom appear in the first level of talismans, and after a long time, most of them will default to the first level There are three types.

Excited, Zhang Wu hurriedly checked with Xu Dongyou once, and after getting Xu Dongyou's firm answer, he wished he could fly over to see the super high-quality talisman immediately.

That's right.

Super high-quality, this is almost an ultra-high-quality first-level talisman that has never been seen in the branch or the headquarters.

In addition to the three types of low-level, medium-level and high-level, there are actually medium-high and super-high quality.

Zhang Wu is particularly curious about whether the strength of this super high-quality first-level talisman seal can compare with the second-level high-quality ones.

The more he thought about it, the more he couldn't sit still, but he rationally told him that it was completely unsuitable to go out at this time, not only himself, but also Xu Dongyou were very tired these days, so he had to take a good rest.

Zhang Wu could force himself to sit down and contact Xu Dongyou again.

[Zhang Wu (Squad Eight)]: Let's find a place to meet tomorrow afternoon, and I'll call the captain to come too.