Chapter 43: Good Technology

The director stabilized his mind, and said to the handler: "Tell me the matter in detail."

The handler quickly explained the general situation, and then asked cautiously: "Do you want to control the barrage now?"

The director pondered for a few seconds, and replied: "No, there is no need to control the barrage in this situation, let's observe it again."

The processor quickly expressed his understanding. After hanging up the phone, the processor continued to stare at the live broadcast room, and only deleted some swearing bullet screens, but did not care about other comments.

With these microblogs released by the marketing account and other bloggers, the incident of the strange fish attacking the boat was quickly revived again.

It was even on the hot search again.

Netizens who watched the video of the strange fish were suddenly confused, and clicked in to find that there was a follow-up.

All of this is to make the live broadcast room popular, but the marketing accounts and news writers who watched the live broadcast all said that it was all fake!

Immediately afterwards, the topic of #找走超级特别特别队# also became a hot search, and the comments all said that a director has started looking for you, so hurry up and take orders! ! !

[Sure enough, gold always shines. Although this special effects team is working for the live broadcast platform, it is because of its super high technology that it has attracted the attention of the director! 】

【Very good, you attracted me! 】

Regardless of these gag comments, it is true that many other well-known special effects teams and companies are already inquiring about this special effects team that can be regarded as a blockbuster without making a name.

Before, there were only ordinary companies and teams inquiring about it, but now they are considering poaching people with a lot of money.

It's a pity that everyone inquired and inquired, but in the end they still didn't find out anything. They became more and more suspicious of how much money the live broadcast company paid to keep the special effects team quiet.

In addition, these special effects teams and companies also entered the official live broadcast room one after another. According to the barrage, there will be a very beautiful special effects battle next.

In addition, all the processors of the processing bureau also entered the live broadcast room, did not send barrage, and kept quiet the whole time to watch the live broadcast.

The more I look at it, the more unhappy I feel, and the more I look at it, the more envious I become.

As a rookie, although the other party said that he had high spiritual power, he couldn't hide the fact that he was a rookie.

In addition, as a handler who is responsible for dealing with the face of the bureau, he actually allows these audiences to question that it is fake, all of which are special effects, which is simply, simply discrediting the bureau.

But after waiting for a while, they didn't see any action from the processing bureau, so they immediately understood the processing bureau's attitude.

My heart is even more sour.

Apart from his high psychic ability, quick response, and solving the most difficult task in the bureau, what other advantages does this rookie have?

No!

Speaking of which, Xu Dongyou concentrated his energy to activate the five senses, and instantly felt that there was indeed something wrong in the house.