Chapter 39: Ready For Live

Xu Dongyou came out of the sealing formation in a depressed mood, and Chen Xi couldn't help comforting him when he saw this: "Don't think too much."

Xu Dongyou nodded. After saying goodbye to Chen Yu and Jiu Chao, he went to the computer city and bought a high-end laptop. It was only noon, so Xu Dongyou simply asked Xu Yangchen to come out, and asked him to inform the family Not going back.

Xu Yangchen did so in a daze, and after seeing Xu Dongyou, he still wondered: "Brother, do you have anything you want me to help with?"

Xu Dongyou shook his head, took out the notebook hidden in his back, "It's for you."

Xu Yangchen stayed there for a while, before he yelled in disbelief, "Is it true?!!! Brother, tell me quickly."

Xu Dongyou smiled, "Of course it's true, but remember not to take it home, and don't tell your parents."

In this way, nothing will go wrong.

After Xu Yangchen got excited, he hesitated immediately. He didn't take the initiative to take it for a while, but asked cautiously: "Brother, the notebook costs a lot of money at first glance. The configuration is so good. Where did you get the money?"

‌Although I really need a computer, I don't want my brother to take out a loan to buy a computer.

Xu Dongyou immediately put on a straight face, trying to maintain the majesty that an older brother should have, even though he actually looks a lot younger than his actual age, so Xu Yangchen looks more like an older brother.

Xu Yangchen didn't know why, but compared to his parents, he was more afraid of his brother being angry or sad?

It's probably because my elder brother has always given me a feeling of being too fragile since I was a child, but after all these years, he is more like an elder brother, protecting Xu Dongyou.

"It's part of the scholarship, and the money I earned from my part-time job." Xu Dongyou lied.

Xu Yangchen choked up with emotion, "Thank you brother, I will definitely buy you a better gift when I earn the 10,000."

Xu Dongyou thought of the hundreds of thousands of dollars in his card, and whispered: "You keep it for yourself, I still have a lot of earned money, you can keep it for living expenses."

Xu Yangchen hesitated for a moment, "Recently, it's really not enough to spend enough money, and I have never been ashamed to ask my parents for money, so I can only save a part of food and drink to buy materials and books.

"Thank you brother." Xu Yangchen nodded.

Xu Dongyou couldn't help telling him again: "Don't tell your parents what happened."

One is that I don't want to burden the parents psychologically, and the other is that it can help them save money.

Xu Yangchen nodded, and said very seriously: "Brother, don't worry, I will never say anything."

Xu Dongyou patted his younger brother on the shoulder, got up and said, "Have you not eaten yet?"

Xu Yangchen nodded.

Next, Xu Dongyou took his younger brother to a nearby restaurant to have some delicious food before letting him leave.

It was already past two o'clock in the afternoon, so Xu Dongyou simply called home and said that he would not go back.

Parents understand.

After Xu Dongyou returned to school, he still went to the small hotel to draw talisman seals and practice the "water-avoidance" technique as before, except for the class.