Chapter 53: Original Singer

It was only half an hour later, and there were nearly a thousand more comments on this song, all praising the song for almost singing their inner world and the shocking feeling that touched their souls.

For the captain who only finds it ugly after listening to it or even doesn't know what he is singing, in this case, he usually just thinks that it is fans who are criticizing, but the more he looks at it, out of his sensitivity to this abnormal event, he ‌ I felt a little bit of satisfaction.

In other words, these people's boasting is a bit too real, and the tone is not like a fan at all.

On the contrary, it is more like ordinary passers-by expressing their feelings.

Tian Ze knew that Xu Dongyou had the ability to perceive evil sources, so he asked Xu Dongyou in a very cautious tone: "But with these comments, it is impossible to be sure that there is something wrong with this song or the owner of this song. Is there any other evidence?"

Xu Dongyou thought about it seriously, and said in a low voice, "After listening to it several times, the more I listen to it, the more ... uncomfortable."

The voice behind gradually faded to almost inaudible.

Xu Dongyou was a little annoyed, but relying on these is indeed insufficient evidence, and even he himself is not too sure.

Oops.

Xu Dongyou couldn't help but want to become a prototype and find a forest to hide. It would be better to have that kind of bird's nest covered with soft grass. Just thinking about it makes his whole body want to relax.

"Lidong, Lidong?!" Tian Ze had a strange expression on his face, "Why are you in a daze?"

Xu Dongyou suddenly felt a little ashamed. He was too embarrassed to say so, so he could only answer in a low voice: "No, I didn't think about anything."

Tian Ze didn't think about it, but just sighed deeply, "I can't make up my mind about this matter, if you want, let's go to the captain, he has a good brain."

Tian Ze would usually figure things out for himself, and hand over all the things he didn't understand to the team leader.

The captain is his most trustworthy elder.

Xu Dongyou also felt that he had to find the captain about this matter. Although he didn't know whether the matter about this song was an abnormal event, his intuition always hinted that something was wrong.

Plus the scope is too wide.

This is why Tazawa cares so much.

The two quickly went to the captain's office, and when they passed by other handlers, the handler couldn't help being stunned. When did the handler come to the processing bureau who is more dazzling than a star?

And next to this handler seems to be Tian Ze, the captain of the eighth team? ! !

The eighth team leader Tian Ze who got lucky because all the new members were directly promoted?

It was only after he realized that he had reacted, and he couldn't help taking a breath.

Could it be that the handler who looks better than the star, ‌, should be looked at more than the star, is the famous Lidong, right?

For a while, he held back his soreness again.

It turned out that the rumor that Lidong looks particularly good-looking turned out to be true, and he was appreciated by the higher-ups and the Yaozu.

It's really scary.

He felt a sense of crisis. He originally planned to leave the management bureau, but turned around and walked towards the practice room.