Chapter 90: Contestant Jealousy

At the end of the song, the judges immediately gave a through ticket. With this ticket, Xu Dongyou can no longer participate in the next few competitions, and can go directly to the final selected program to participate in the program.

When Xu Dongyou came out, Li Ge immediately came up to him to ask about the result. Xu Dongyou said that he had already passed, but he didn't say that he had obtained a through ticket, and he had already put on a hat when he came out, so he didn't cause any problems because of his appearance. Much attention.

After Li Ge left a set of contact information with each other, Xu Dongyou returned to Fengnian City after a few days of sightseeing in the city, and then told his parents that he was going to participate in the talent show variety show, and immediately made his parents very upset Excited, they said that when the show starts, the two of them will mobilize all their friends to vote for Xu Dongyou.

Xu Dongyou naturally refused.

The parents didn't insist anymore, but were very nervous for several days, asking Xu Dongyou when the show would start from time to time.

Xu Dongyou was helpless, "I haven't even gone yet."

Xu's father and Xu's mother were taken aback, and they couldn't help laughing at each other, but when Xu Dongyou went to bed at night, the parents still whispered about this matter.

"Although I am quite confident about Dongyou, after all, he has been smart since he was a child, he is good-looking, and he sings well, so he will definitely win the first place."

Xu Dongyou didn't eavesdrop on it on purpose, it's just that with the gradual increase of ‌‌ and the fact that he was formed a bond with Zhulong, his ‌‌ has skyrocketed by a large amount.

He is even confident that if he uses his current strength to face the monster that almost destroyed a city at that time, he will definitely be able to beat him with ease.

So I can hear the conversations of the parents next door, especially the later part of praising myself, which makes Xu Dongyou feel a little embarrassed. When I want to turn my attention back, I hear Xu's mother say: "Wait after Dongyou really If he becomes a big star, will his biological parents recognize him?"

Xu Dongyou was startled, but continued to listen consciously.

Father Xu was silent for a long time before he said in a low voice: "Maybe yes, Dongyou's looks are so good, his parents must be very good-looking, no matter what, no matter what happens in the future, we will I hope the child can find happiness, don't think so much about things in the future, and let nature take its course. If his parents really come to look for Dongyou, we will tell him about it. If they don't come, we will Go ahead and hide it like this."

"But what if Dongyou was abandoned that year? Maybe his parents are still looking for him. If we hide it like this, will it..."

At this point, Xu's mother was choked up to the point where she couldn't speak. Just thinking that Xu Dongyou would leave her in the future, she was so sad that she couldn't help herself.

Father Xu was a little angry, but he was afraid of waking up Xu Dongyou who was next door, so he lowered his voice and said, "How is it possible, when I saw Dongyou for the first time, he was so young that he didn't even have any clothes or swaddling clothes, so he can clearly see in the middle of winter." I just want this child to die, and besides, we have left our contact information at the local police station, and we haven't changed our phone number for so many years, why hasn't anyone come to look for it?"

As long as someone wants to look for it, especially since the husband and wife have left so many clues, how could it be possible that no one has come over for so many years.