Chapter 33: Doubt Life

The passengers did not cooperate to leave, and the police forcibly took everyone away to ensure the safety of the passengers.

The passengers who were clamoring to leave in front pointed to the red circle on the ground, "We can't leave even if we want to, look at this thing."

That person once said that the red circle can resist the attack of strange fish, but he didn't say whether the people inside can come out from it.

The policeman was silent for a moment and turned to leave. The passengers breathed a sigh of relief, but after a while, the policeman walked in again, followed by a man who had just drawn a red circle for them.

The passengers suddenly tensed up.

Jiu Chao glanced at the passengers, "The police boat has arrived, if you want to leave, just step out of the circle, don't worry about hurting you."

The passengers were dumbfounded.

They didn't worry about it in the first place, in fact, they just wanted to use this as an excuse to stay.

Passengers don't know what to do now,

In the extreme silence, a woman suddenly said, "Can we stay here?"

Jiu Chao looked over, the woman was covered in blood, but the child in her arms was well protected, and her innocent face was full of bewilderment.

She didn't understand what happened, but instinctively hid in her mother's arms, the only way to make her feel safe.

Jiu Chao was silent for a while, and said: "I will draw a formation on that ship, and you will be safe as well."

The passengers looked at each other in blank dismay.

Jiu Chao glanced at the woman and the other injured passengers, "You all need to be treated as soon as possible, leaving is the best choice."

But what happened before really frightened these people. Even if there were policemen on that boat, they couldn't give them a sense of security.

Seeing this, Xu Dongyou suggested in a low voice: "No, shall I escort them back?"

Although his monster power has been exhausted, he still has spiritual power, but he can't fight in the water.

The eyes of the passengers lit up.

Jiu Chao subconsciously wanted to refuse, but he didn't know what to think of and could only nod, "Okay, contact me when you get to the place, I have something to tell you."

Xu Dongyou nodded obediently.

Soon, the passengers were transferred to another police boat under the escort of the police. Before the boat was about to set off, Jiu Chao suddenly threw something to Xu Dongyou.

Xu Dongyou caught the object with a confused face and lowered his head.

This is an ancient blue-black money bag, I don't know what's in it, it's light and light, and it can make a rustling sound when squeezed.

When Xu Dongyou opened the purse, he smelled the familiar fragrance of tea, and immediately showed a surprised expression.

Jiu Chao said: "Old Chen asked me to bring it for you. He said that you should need this thing very much now. You can chew it dry, but you can only eat a little bit."

Xu Dongyou was a little moved and sniffed.

He wouldn't have been so emotional in the first place, but today was the first time he dealt with an abnormal event alone, and the whole process was under a lot of pressure.