Chapter 96: Contemporary spokesman

Because just now, Chen Feng received a call from the Management Bureau. They also saw the news on the Internet that was unfavorable to Xu Dongyou, especially when it said that Xu Dongyou had to use a positive image to overcome To become more and more popular, it is best to make everyone like him. This task is even directly assigned to the ‌a level, and then it is the s level, which is related to the end of the world.

Naturally, all the processing bureaus will attach great importance to this matter, and they are also puzzled. They don't know why the processing bureaus care about Xu Dongyou's temperament, but it must be one of them. A secret that I can't know for the time being.

The director of the General Administration is standing in another valley of the secret portal at this time, with a calm voice: "We have already started to make arrangements, and soon Xu Dongyou will become the most popular and the highest star, the next step The plan should be implementable."

Immediately afterwards, light slowly appeared in the valley in front of me, and finally condensed into a creature that could not see the original shape. Its eyes were full of wisdom and precipitation after the baptism of time, and it slowly said: "Then Well, time is running out of time, so I can... feel that the existence behind the evil spirit is about to come out."

The director's expression turned serious, and he nodded, "Old Bai, I understand."

After the director left, he immediately asked his subordinates, "Is the thing developed or not?"

The subordinate said: "It has been developed, do you want to inform Chen Feng?"

"Inform him, try not to let Xu Dong visit any negative news, and at the same time, don't use any force to suppress it, otherwise it may arouse the public's resentment."

"clear."

The director sat on the chair, his eyes gradually drifted away, and he murmured: "I hope that everything you do is correct."

Both Chen Lao and Jiu Chao also received the message from Bai Lao, their expressions were complicated and hesitant, Jiu Chao looked at Chen Lao, "Elder, do you think... is this correct? "

The information Bai Lao said seemed to be too horrifying, and it made them feel hopeful.

Mr. Chen asked back: "Then why in these years, there have never been any newborns from the monster clan, except Xu Dongyou is a special example? Why is his demon power pure white?" , without any attributes, and how they can not be contaminated with evil power, these are not enough to prove that Bai Lao is right."

"His... identity is indeed..." Old Chen lowered his back, as if he would be heard by Xie Chong if he said it.

Jiu Chao nodded when he heard the words, "You're right, then over time, Xu Dongyou's power will become stronger and stronger, and if he comes to ask them why, how should we deal with him? explain?"

Chen Lao pondered for a while, and said: "Let's just say that they don't know about it, after all, the fewer people who know about it, the better, even if Xu Dongyou is a demon."

Jiu Chao nodded, "I understand."

On the other side, Xu Dongyou sat up straight and asked Chen Feng, "Brother Chen, what do you mean by that?"

He was younger than Chen Feng as a human race, and younger than Chen Feng as a monster racer. In addition, he had to cooperate with him in the future, so he simply called the other party Brother Chen to show his closeness.

Chen Feng had already finished reading the message sent to him by the processing bureau just now, and briefly described it, "The processing bureau just sent you a message, which is enough to eliminate the outside world's criticism of you. Negative impact, you should also receive this news."