Chapter 104: Strange Shadow

Xu's father and Xu's mother also made an excuse when they heard it, and nodded in agreement. As for the house, it is still open, and they can come back to live in it when they are free.

Xu's mother is very active, and she started to pack her things and prepare to move the next day. When the neighbors arrived and asked one after another, Xu's mother replied one by one that she was going to move. After all, Xu Dongyou's identity and popularity are both It's very tall, it's so convenient for me to live here.

Neighbors have told Xu's father and Xu's mother that they can enjoy life with peace of mind in the future. There are also many houses for us, but fortunately, we can still contact them by phone in the future.

There are also a few neighbors who are jealous of me and I am willing. They have a good relationship with Xu's father and Xu's mother, and I am the only one. If something happens to him in the future, how can he find Xu's father? Mother Xu is helping.

But if Xu's father and Xu's mother live here, even if it's for the neighbor's face, they must help.

So the neighbor began to speak ill of Xu Dong and moved out. He wanted to move out because he was afraid that people in the community would take advantage of Xu Dong's visit to the handler.

Why should I move out early and late, but it happened that Xu Dongyou's handler moved out afterwards.

After hearing the news, several neighbors also became embarrassed, but I will behave in the end, so I showed it.

Xu's father and Xu's mother naturally heard this, and wanted to find out who passed it on, so they speeded up and moved away quickly.

In fact, half of that rumor was true. He was afraid that in the future, he would still be like his former neighbor, relying on threats to make trouble and getting Xu Dongyou to help people through the back door.

But if the neighbor is in danger, then he will definitely help out with Xu Dongyou, and Xu Dongyou is also dead, and I will violate the rules of the bureau if I help this kind of thing.

Some neighbors also knew this, and they all shook their heads and said nothing to me.

After Xu Dongyou and his son moved to the new community, Xu's father and Xu's mother began to buy new furniture. Although there was no basic furniture in the house, but after all, it was a happy housewarming, so I had to buy some small things. Decorate with something celebratory.

Then I made some snacks for the next-door neighbor. The next-door neighbor is a couple in their fifties. His son is a researcher in a special department, and the other neighbor is a young man. Wife and in-laws, his son is the handler.

They all belong to each other, and they can chat together soon. After introducing each other, the two neighbors heard that Xu's father, Xu's mother, and their son are actually Xu Dongyou, who has been very popular recently. , They all expressed their inner envy and surprise, and praised Xu's father and Xu's mother for giving birth to a good son!

When I went to bed at night, Xu's mother was very happy, because Xu Dongyou passed away, and this house was transferred to Xu Dongyou a few days ago.

Xu's mother likes this 100-square-meter room very much, and there are floor-to-ceiling windows. Overall, she is very satisfied. If there is any more, the child will become an idol star in the future, and the money will be swished, and Xu Dongyou will also give the money. When I arrived in Xu's mother's card, let Xu's father and Xu's mother enjoy their old age in peace, and I have to go to work again.

Xu's father refused at first, but Xu's mother nodded and said good-bye. At night, she said to Xu's father: "You are stupid, our son is so popular now, why are we enjoying ourselves? What's more, although I fight over our jobs and rely on my hands to make money, I am the same as before, so don't embarrass the child."