Chapter 48: Perfect Solution

As soon as the words fell, the team leader quickly said to Xu Dongyou: "Quick, continue to pull back."

"Okay, okay." Xu Dongyou nodded nervously, grabbing Xi Guoguo's arm and slowly pulling it back, not making too much movement for fear of hurting the little girl.

Although she was only four years old, the little girl was very sensible, and she didn't cry or shout the whole time, but the appearance of enduring pain and crying made the audience feel even more painful.

Ms. Feng didn't know if the soul in front of her was her child, but she still endured the pain to coax the child.

When most of the little girl's body was pulled out from the teddy bear, the team leader quickly pinched his hands, and then a white light enveloped the little girl, continuing to separate the little girl from the teddy bear completely, and the little girl let out a cry Screaming, the whole body shrank sharply into a ball of light.

"Guoguo—" Ms. Feng was so anxious that she almost passed out.

Xu Dongyou hurriedly supported Ms. Feng.

And the original radiant red eyes of the teddy bear seemed to lose their color in an instant, as if they had lost their souls.

The barrage brushed 6666 again, indicating that the special effects exploded, and the details were perfect, taking into account such details as the eyes of the doll bear.

[I feel the sincerity of the special effects team in this live broadcast room. 】

[From the beginning of the broadcast to the present, I finally saw the real special effects. It really deserves to be recognized by everyone as the mysterious team with the best special effects. There is no flaw or fraud at all! 】

[Everyone is shouting 666 for the special effects, am I the only one who is crying with real emotion? That Ms. Feng's actor played so well, she immediately brought me into it. 】

[The acting skills are very good +1, the crying makes people feel tight in their hearts. 】

The team leader put the doll bear on the stool. This time, he walked slowly to the little girl in front of the hospital bed. Ms. Feng subconsciously propped up her body and wanted to go, but she saw the team leader stick the light ball on the little girl's forehead. superior.

The light cluster disappeared in an instant.

Seeing this scene, Ms. Feng couldn't help feeling a little hopeful, just in case, what if her daughter would really wake up.

She didn't know where the strength came from, so she ran to the bedside in two or three steps, grabbed the little girl's thin wrist, and said softly: "Guoguo, I am mother, Guoguo, wake up, please, don't leave mother alone ."

At this point, Ms. Feng was sobbing, she lay down and cried bitterly.

"Mother......"

A faint voice suddenly came, and Ms. Feng's crying stopped abruptly. She raised her head suddenly, revealing a face full of tears, but her eyes were full of disbelief.

"Guoguo?!"

The little girl trembled her eyelashes, opened them slowly, and smiled at Ms. Feng with a weak voice: "Mom, don't cry, Guoguo is no longer in pain."

It took several seconds for Ms. Feng to finally confirm that the scene in front of her was not a fantasy, and she covered her mouth to suppress the tears of joy.

The little girl looked around, and finally her eyes fell on the doll bear on the stool, and she raised her hand up and down to look at it several times before she dared to believe that she was back.