Chapter 20: Pulling Out Feathers

Although Zhulong didn't have any sanity, he still knew how to feel guilty. He persisted for four or five hours without moving, and his eyes were completely hidden in his body.

    Xu Dongyou wasn't angry at all, just thinking about the great contribution and sacrifice made by the other party for the sake of world peace and the continuation of the human race, plus whether the other party did it on purpose, it was even less likely for him to be angry.

    Just looking at Zhulong's appearance, Xu Dongyou only thought it was funny, and after the funny, he got complicated.

    Probably the contrast is too strong.

    Zhulong, who guards the peace of the world, is imprisoned here, without even stuttering or drinking, and the sleeping nest is still made of stone.

    Wait... stones? ?

    What Zhang Wu once said suddenly came to Xu Dongyou's mind. The breath of Zhulong alone is enough to suppress evil spirits. If you can get the stone that Zhulong has slept for a long time and use it as a brick, it might become a magic weapon.

    However, digging other people's nests is indeed a bit too much, but for those broken rocks that were swept down by the candle dragon's tail outside, maybe you can take the smallest piece with you when you leave.

    There is no way, he is only eleven centimeters long and eight centimeters high, and it is difficult to hold a slightly larger stone.

    But right now, Xu Dongyou wanted to take this opportunity to help Zhulong take off the dragon scales embedded in his flesh.

    However, there is still a problem before him, that is, with his current body size, he still can't do anything.

    In desperation, Xu Dongyou could only hope that Zhulong could fall into a deep sleep as soon as possible like last time.

    Another hour passed.

    Xu Dongyou began to feel sore from lying on the ground, so he had to move his wings again.

    The subtle noise soon caused Zhulong to move quietly, revealing a small gap, from which he peeked at Xu Dongyou.

    However, Candle Dragon's body is too huge, no matter how cautiously he moves, the sound of scales rubbing against each other is like thunder.

    Totally impossible to ignore.

    Xu Dongyou pretended not to notice anything, and then Zhulong moved his body again to reveal a bigger gap, so that it could peek at Xu Dongyou from a better and more comprehensive perspective.

    Xu Dongyou: "..."

    Inexplicably, I feel that Zhulong is a bit cute in contrast.

    It probably didn't know its own eyes, they were as red as a pair of light bulbs, and it was hard to ignore them.

    But this also means that Zhulong is not asleep at all.

    However, Zhulong didn't have the tendency to go crazy like last time, Xu Dongyou tentatively stood up again, taking the opportunity to move his body again.

    Zhulong still didn't move this time, and continued to spy on Xu Dongyou openly.

    Xu Dongyou felt a bit overwhelmed.

    It seems that as long as he doesn't show any desire to leave Zhulong's lair, no matter how he moves, it won't cause Zhulong to go crazy.

    In addition, being in a daze is quite boring, especially without a mobile phone, Xu Dongyou simply took this opportunity to practice flapping his wings and get used to this body more.